Darren and Lia's 12 Days of Christmas
On the 12th day of Christmas Darren and Lia gave to me: a PlayStation 5, large screen TV, and vouchers for a shopping spree! Listen to the MK Breakfast Show this December for your chance to win amazing presents for Christmas.
Christmas is a time for giving and this year Darren and Lia are giving YOU the chance to win some spectacular presents with their 12 Days of Christmas.
Starting on Monday 6th December you can win some must-have presents every day on the MK Breakfast Show until Wednesday 22nd December - it doesn't matter if you've been naughty or nice!
Thanks to CityFibre, the UK's largest alternative provider of wholesale fibre network infrastructure and the builder of Gigabit Cities, you could win one of the incredible prizes below by simply playing.
Prizes to be won
2 X Hisense Roku 43 Inch R43A7200GTUK Smart 4K LED Freeview Large screen TV
12 instant win £100 shopping vouchers
How to play
Listen to Darren and Lia on the MK Breakfast Show weekday mornings at 8.15am for the daily password to play.
Between 8am - 8pm listen out for your Cue to Text (the big man himself - Father Christmas), with chances to enter on every show throughout the day on MKFM.
You can enter once every time you hear the Cue to Text and when you hear it you have five minutes to enter.
Text 81400 + MKFM + YOUR NAME + THE DAILY PASSWORD TO PLAY
Each day at 8.20am Darren and Lia will call somebody at random who has correctly text in the password to play.
Answer the phone when Darren and Lia call to win one of twelve instant prizes of £100 shopping vouchers OR gamble that prize by selecting one of Santa's lucky sacks for your chance to win the PlayStation 5 or large screen TV!
Prizes won by our listeners so far
- Dennis won £100 Waitrose shopping voucher on 07/12.
Terms and Conditions
MKFM's standard terms and conditions apply to this and all competitions on MKFM.
In addition, the entry mechanic described above forms part of the rules and the following specific rules also apply to this competition:
- Entries will be selected by generating a random number corresponding to the order in which entries have been received.
- All texts must be received before 8pm weekdays in the following format: 'MKFM + YOUR NAME + THE DAILY PASSWORD TO PLAY'.
- In the event of circumstances beyond our control (e.g. loss of transmission, urgent breaking news, studio emergencies, etc) we reserve the right to run the competition at the earliest opportunity after these times - in the event that this is necessary, it will be announced on air.
- Competition rounds may be recorded shortly before transmission.
- If you fail to answer the telephone when we call you, you will be deemed to have forfeited your opportunity to play and be re-entered in the draw to play in the event that the prize is not won.
- Entries are open from Monday 6th December 2021.
- The judge's decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity (e.g. photo calls with local press).
- This competition is intended for our local audience on FM. As such, to be eligible to claim the prize, entrants must live in our FM broadcast area (which covers the Borough of Milton Keynes including Newport Pagnell, Stony Stratford, Wolverton, Woburn Sands and Bletchley, and the nearby towns of Woburn, Olney, Cranfield and Ampthill). Alternatively, entrants must work within this area for at least five day a week. Evidence of employment at the time of winning will be required and is subject to MKFM's judgement. If you are unsure whether you are in an eligible area, please contact the Managing Director for clarification.
Sponsored Stories You May Like
Christmas comes early for superheroes in Milton Keynes
On 1st December, Mercure Milton Keynes opened their door in partnership with the Charity Supershoes to help bring the joy of Christmas to children battling cancer.
Milton Keynes set to lead UK’s economic recovery in 2022, research shows
According to the latest business report by national law firm Irwin Mitchell, Milton Keynes is set to be home to one of the UK’s fastest growing economies by the end of 2022.
Milton Keynes secondary school moves sixth form students online following rise in staff absences
A Milton Keynes secondary school has moved sixth form pupils to online learning after COVID cases increase winter illnesses within staff.
Milton Keynes Council set to work with landlords in bid to raise standards in private housing sector
MK Council is set to ask local landlords of rental properties to join an accreditation scheme to improve standards and deliver better homes for tenants.
Families invited to Mini Festive Family Fun Day in Milton Keynes
Residents are being invited for a festive family fun day with Bletchley and Fenny Stratford Town Council this Saturday 11th December.
Three men from Milton Keynes sentenced for drug offences
Following a Thames Valley Police investigation, three men have been sentenced for drug offences in Oxford.
Free recuperation service to receive support boost from Milton Keynes Council
Milton Keynes Council is to boost its support to adults leaving hospital by extending funding for an in-demand free recuperation service.
Councillors call for halt on Anglian Water road closure plans in Milton Keynes
The Danesborough ward Councillors are calling for an immediate halt to plans announced by Anglian Water to close Newport Road in Woburn Sands for water pipe replacement works.
Multiple caravans damaged in Milton Keynes as vandals smash windows and damage decking
On Saturday 4th December, Police were contacted by Emberton Park staff to say that they had received 11 reports of caravans being damaged overnight.
Police appeal for witnesses following arson attack on allotment sheds in Milton Keynes
Thames Valley Police is appealing for witnesses following an arson in Milton Keynes.
Met Office issues weather warning for strong winds across Milton Keynes today
High winds are expected to affect Milton Keynes and surrounding areas today (07/12), causing travel disruption in some areas.
Milton Keynes Council grants planning for £180 million redevelopment of Saxon Court
Planning consent has been granted for the £180 million redevelopment of the iconic former council building, Saxon Court.
You May Have Missed
Milton Keynes local coronavirus case numbers do NOT include Drive-Through test centre results
A national newspaper has revealed that government coronavirus case numbers on a local authority level do not include any tests from local drive-through test centres and some home testing kits.
The areas in Milton Keynes where the most deaths involving coronavirus have sadly happened
The Office for National Statistics have revealed new localised data on the number of deaths which have taken place involving coronavirus.
Deadly blue-green algae appears in another Milton Keynes park as warning sent to dog owners
Deadly blue-green algae has been identified in another Milton Keynes park as dog owners are warned to keep their animals out of the lake.
Cat is stabbed twice in Milton Keynes
Last week, a family discovered that their pet cat had been stabbed in each of her back legs.
'Scum' spray-painted onto Milton Keynes couple's store window as well as other graffiti
A Milton Keynes couple have had the word 'Scum' spray painted onto their store window, as well as other graffiti on their store sign.
Coronavirus test centre employee's outcry over being charged to park whilst at work in Milton Keynes
Employees at the drive-in coronavirus test centre in Central Milton Keynes have to pay to park each day, it has been revealed.
Cafe Rouge to close in Milton Keynes as owners of chain enter administration
Cafe Rouge in Milton Keynes will be closing permanently as the owners of the chain enter administration.
EXCLUSIVE: McDonalds to restart breakfast service in Milton Keynes from July 8th
MKFM understands that McDonalds will be re-starting their breakfast service in all Milton Keynes stores from 8th July.