Business Live Global lunches return to Milton Keynes after a five-year break with the first network event being held on Friday the 7th of October at Marhabar, 12pm - 2pm.
Business Live Global, formally known as Business Live, was deemed to be the largest and best-attended networking event in Milton Keynes, Leicester, and Nottingham from 2009 to 2017.
Founder Victoria Beale is bringing this amazing networking experience back to Milton Keynes in association with the Institute of Directors. They are delighted to be supported by their sponsors Panton Accountancy Services, Advanced Properties, Babababoon, Beas Little Angels Day Care Nursery, and MKFM.
Here are five reasons to attend this popular event:
1. It's for business leaders and decision-makers only
2. Companies attending have a turnover of £300k per annum or more
3. Structured table networking with pre-planned tables
4. Delicious 2x course meal and drinks reception included
5. Video interviews throughout the day for social media
The BGL networking event will be held at Marhabar which is located next to the Theatre District on 12th Street in Central Milton Keynes, from 12pm to 2pm on Friday the 7th of October 2022.
Ticket prices are £42 per person, buy yours here.