Tove Learning Trust in Milton Keynes is currently recruiting a TLT Property Compliance Coordinator and a TLT Estates & Assets Manager. Find out more information about the roles and how to apply below.
Tove Learning Trust is a multi-academy trust (MAT) that has recently undergone a rapid period of expansion. Now with thirteen schools across Buckinghamshire/Northamptonshire and the West Midlands, they are looking to expand their central team to manage this growth and develop their systems and processes across the trust. They are recruiting for a Property Compliance Coordinator (part-time) and an Estates & Assets Manager (full-time).
As an employer, they offer:
- Excellent support for ECTs, ECT training, Middle Leadership training, and access to Senior Leadership courses
- Subject specialist network groups though being a strategic partner in a regional teaching school hub providing access to shared resources, latest thinking, challenge, and support
- Access to the Grand Union Teaching Partnership - a school-centered initial teacher training consortium with over twenty years of experience
- Continuing professional development opportunities available via the apprenticeship scheme
- Access to an internal market for promotions within the growing group of Tove Learning Trust academies
- A vibrant learning environment where students are ready and focused on learning
- Teachers Pension Scheme and Local Government Pension
Property Compliance Coordinator (part-time) - based at one of their sites across Buckinghamshire/Northamptonshire
They require a knowledgeable and committed property professional to support the Tove Learning Trust (TLT) Estates & Assets Manager with health and safety and property compliance across the trust. The successful applicant would carry out tasks such as school visits, review of health and safety documentation, monitoring tasks assigned for review, logging essential documentation onto site software, designing systems and documents to support the schools, and reporting back to the TLT Estates & Assets Manager.
Estates & Assets Manager (full-time) - based at one of their sites across Buckinghamshire/Northamptonshire
They require a knowledgeable and committed Estates Manager to support the Tove Learning Trust leadership team with the development of their school estates and oversee our operational management. The exact job role will vary from time to time due to the differing needs of the trust and the composition of the estate which varies from a 1920s grammar school to modern day. TLT is a multi-academy trust with a small central structure and a large amount of autonomy granted to its constituent schools. Each school has its own site team and business manager (or equivalent) and the post holder will work closely with these teams, other central colleagues, and the trustees to ensure compliance with their statutory responsibilities.
The full job descriptions and application forms are available on their website here.
All applicants will be required to submit a full application form. No CVs will be accepted.
Your completed application should be sent to Sharon Pinson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 12 noon on Friday 30th September 2022