MacIntyre in Milton Keynes are currently recruiting a Community Teaching Assistant, and Support Worker. Find out more information about the roles and how to apply here...
MacIntyre are currently recruiting a Community Teaching Assistant, Support Workers, and a Recruitment Manager, amongst many other opportunities.
MacIntyre is a national charity which supports over 1,200 people with a learning disability and/or autism.
We were founded in 1966 by the visionary parent of a child with disabilities and have been growing steadily ever since. We celebrate and develop everyone’s unique gifts, talents and contributions.
Pay and Rewards
We provide a range of benefits to reward and thank our staff which includes:
- Six weeks' annual leave including statutory public holidays
- Workplace Pension scheme – MacIntyre will contribute 3% of your salary to all eligible employees
- MacIntyre Staff Savings Scheme
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP) to support your health and wellbeing
- Health Cash Plan which provides money back on core health treatments such as: optical, dental, physiotherapy, chiropody (at reduced cost)
- MacIntyre Sick Pay (qualifying period)
- Life assurance scheme offering valuable benefits to your dependents
- MacIntyre Rewards Scheme which recognises and rewards staff
- MacIntyre Perks which offers up to 6% discount off leading retailers including Tesco, Curry/PC World, Costa and many more
- Access to the Blue Light Card which offers thousands of amazing discounts online and on the high street for emergency and social care staff.
- Enhanced DBS Certificate (cost paid by MacIntyre)
How to apply
Safer Recruitment and Diversity statement
MacIntyre safeguards and promotes the welfare of the children, young people and adults we support. Therefore we work with successful candidates to complete appropriate checks prior to joining.
MacIntyre is committed to promoting equality, encouraging diversity and embracing inclusion among our workforce. We want our workforce to be truly representative of all sections of society and the people we support. As part of this commitment, our accessibility toolbar allows you a number of options: read adverts in another language (including Welsh for our Services located in Wales), change the font to Open Dyslexia, change the colours, and many others. Just click the button marked “Accessibility” at the top of the screen.