Facilities Management Solutions are currently recruiting a Business Development Executive. Find out more information about the role and how to apply here...
Role: Business Development Executive, Full-time Permanent
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: Up to £30,000 + commission (Dependent on experience)
Facilities Management Solutions are part of the well-established PGS Group based in Milton Keynes that has been supporting local businesses since 2010. We work with clients across all sectors, from education and healthcare to warehousing and commercial properties, in and around Buckinghamshire and the surrounding areas.
We save organisations precious time and money by sourcing and then managing the most appropriate solution for their site’s requirements. Having one point of contact takes our clients building management headaches away and we manage projects from quotation right through to completion.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to join us at an exciting time of growth for our company.
The successful candidate will be an important contributor to our team’s continued success. This new position will facilitate further growth and help ensure that we continue to deliver the quality of service our clients expect, whilst sticking to our core values.
This role puts the successful candidate in the driving seat for sourcing, generating and securing new business for our organisation.
No day is the same at FMS, this role is all about networking, building relationships, attending client meetings, site surveys, and managing projects through to a successful completion – so you won’t be stuck behind your desk, quite the opposite.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and mindset:
- Confident on the phone, with the ability to speak with both totally new and existing clients
- Demonstratable experience of business development, sales or customer service
- Strong communicator at all levels, both within the team and with clients
- Enjoys networking, meeting new people and building business relationships
- Experience in a similar industry would be advantageous
- Good at prospecting cold leads and accurate at qualifying warm leads
- Ability to identify the correct point of contact / decision maker at a particular organisation
- Good IT skills and the confidence to work with a new CRM system
- Organised, with the ability to multi-task and manage a variety of different projects simultaneously
- Attention to detail, never settles for second best
- Experience in managing and delivering projects
- Sales driven and always looking for the next business opportunity
- Full driving licence with own transport and willing to travel around Milton Keynes and surrounding areas
- There is an expectation that the right candidate will regularly be away from the office on site visits, client meetings, visiting prospective new clients, networking etc with a hot desk available for admin
- Commission Structure
- Company Pension
- 30 Days Annual Leave (Including bank holidays)
- Car Allowance and Business Fuel Covered
- Free On-site Parking
- Work Phone and laptop provided
- Opportunity to progress and grow within the business
*NO AGENCIES PLEASE*
To apply for the role and find out more information please email your CV and an introduction about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org.