Shower explosion in Milton Keynes leaves one woman with injuries

    Firefighters responded to reports of a smoking boiler after a domestic shower exploded in Towan Avenue, Fishermead, Milton Keynes last night.

    Emergency services were called to the scene at around 11.45pm last night.

    One appliance and crew from Bletchley, one from Great Holm, one from Newport Pagnell and the aerial platform from Great Holm attended, along with an officer.

    One woman was treated by the ambulance service. Firefighters isolated the electrical supply and used a thermal imaging camera.

    Sponsored Stories

     

    Local News

    Weather

    • Sun

      21°C

    • Mon

      23°C

    • Tue

      22°C

    • Wed

      23°C

    • Thu

      22°C