Overheated pan on hob causes fire on Milton Keynes estate

    At 11:36PM last night (19/03), a kitchen fire occurred in Loxbeare Drive, Furzton after a pan set alight due to overheating on a hob.

    Two appliances and crews from West Ashland attended and made the scene safe.

    The full extent of the damage caused to the building is yet to be revealed but there was light smoke-logging to the ground and first floors.

    A woman was taken to the hospital by South Central Ambulance Service for precautionary checks. Her current condition remains unknown. 

    Sponsored Stories You May Like

     

    Trending Stories

    Local News

    Weather

    • Sat

      11°C

    • Sun

      12°C

    • Mon

      13°C

    • Tue

      13°C

    • Wed

      12°C

    You May Have Missed