Workplaces in Milton Keynes are being invited to meet and hear from local health and wellbeing services.
Workplaces in Milton Keynes, Central Bedfordshire and Bedford Borough are being invited to a Breakfast Workplace Health and Wellbeing Event, hosted by the Public Health Workplace Health team.
Attending workplaces will have the opportunity to meet a range of free health and wellbeing services dedicated to supporting workplace health.
The event is free and takes place at the Ridgeway Centre on Featherstone Road in Wolverton on Tuesday 23rd May between 9am - 12:30pm.
Guest speakers will focus on inclusive employment and how this can benefit your workplace.
- Supported Employment MK - Milton Keynes City Council provide opportunities and support to those with a learning disability to gain employment and to sustain meaningful employment
- Youth employment UK - leading youth organisation dedicating to supporting youth employment
- Access to Work Mental Health Support Service from Maximus UK - supports people with mental health issues, to stay in or return to work through the Access to Work Mental Health Support Service at no cost to the workplace.
- AbilityNet - is a pioneering UK charity supporting inclusivity regardless of ability or age.
- Individual Placement Service - The NHS provide an employment service to support people with mental health problems to gain and keep employment
The event is also set to conclude with an Awards ceremony for workplaces achieving the Healthy Workplace Standards, hosted by the Mayor of Milton Keynes.
To book free tickets, head to the Eventbrite page here.
More information can be found on the Milton Keynes City Council website.