From Monday onwards, London Northwestern Railway will be moving to a reduced timetable which will impact trains coming in and out of Milton Keynes Central.
The changes come to ensure that train services can keep running during a prolonged coronavirus outbreak.
Trains to/from London Euston
- Milton Keynes – 5 trains per hour
- Bletchley, Leighton Buzzard, Berkhamsted, Hemel Hempstead – 3 trains per hour
- Northampton – 3 trains per hour
- Birmingham – 3 trains per hour
- Crewe, via Lichfield Trent Valley – hourly
- Watford Junction – 4 trains per hour
- Tring, Harrow & Wealdstone – 2 trains per hour
- Cheddington, Aspley, Kings Langley, Bushey – hourl
Trains to/from Birmingham New Street via Northampton
- Northampton, Rugby, Coventry, Birmingham International – 3 trains per hour
- Coventry, Birmingham International – 4 trains per hour
- Tile Hill, Marston Green – 2 trains per hour
- Canley, Berkswell, Hampton-in-Arden, Lea Hall, Stechford, Adderley Park – hourly
- Bedford – Bletchley (Marston Vale) – hourly
- St Albans Abbey – Watford Junction (The Abbey) - hourly
Trains to/from Birmingham New Street towards the north-west
- Birmingham – Liverpool, via Crewe – hourly
- Birmingham, via Penkridge and via Stoke-on-Trent – hourly
- Stafford – 3 trains per hour
- Crewe, via Penkridge and via Stoke-on-Trent – hourly
Those intending to travel on Monday should check their train time from midday on Sunday as times are subject to change. Short notice issues may also lead to alternations on the day, so please check lnr.uk/plan before you set off.