Grassroots sports stars, clubs and organisations in Milton Keynes are being called to take part in a brand new short film.
The film, created by Active MK, will celebrate local sport and physical activity in Milton Keynes.
To get involved, all you need to do is film a short video clip explaining who you are, the name of your club and covering some of the following points:
- The pride you feel taking part in MK Sport
- How being physically active makes you feel (mentally and physically)
- What MK's European City of Sport title meant to you
- Recent achievements and ambitions
- How your organisation/ MK's sporting community responded or acted in the pandemic
All clips should be sent in by 30th September.