Fire in Milton Keynes estate caused by faulty washing machine

    Yesterday morning, a fire occurred on Milford Avenue in Stony Stratford after a faulty washing machine caught alight.

    At roughly 11am yesterday (13/02), one appliance and crew from West Ashland and one from Newport Pagnell attended to a house fire started after a washing machine malfunctioned.

    Firefighters isolated the electricity, and moved the washing machine outside and used one hose reel and a fan.

    It is believed that no one was hurt but the ground floor was 50 per cent damaged by smoke.

    Sponsored Stories You May Like

     

    Trending Stories

    Local News

    Weather

    • Thu

      13°C

    • Fri

      15°C

    • Sat

      15°C

    • Sun

      11°C

    • Mon

      13°C

    You May Have Missed