Discarded cigarette causes small fire at non-domestic property in Milton Keynes

    At 3:21pm yesterday afternoon (08/08), local firefighters raced to extinguish a fire that occurred at a non-domestic property on Stadium Way West, Denbigh North.

    Attending the scene from Buckinghamshire Fire & Rescue Service was one appliance and crew from West Ashland, Broughton and Newport Pagnell stations respectively. 

    The responding firefighters promptly made the site safe by using a hose reel, buckets of water and a small gear to tackle the fire in a doorway.

    They then proceeded to remove the external cladding and internal facia by the door to check for any fire spread.

    It is currently thought that the fire was started by an improperly disposed of cigarette.

    It is not believed that anyone was injured during the course of this incident.

     

    Sponsored Stories

     

    Local News

    Weather

    • Wed

      11°C

    • Thu

      12°C

    • Fri

      12°C

    • Sat

      10°C

    • Sun

      11°C