Stadium MK will host its annual Armed Forces Day when MK Dons welcome Derby County to town on Remembrance Weekend.
Liam Manning’s MK Dons face The Rams on Saturday 12 November – a match which will see the Club pay tribute to the armed forces and the sacrifices made by so many to protect our country.
Kick-off is at 3pm.
Supporters can expect:
- A pre-match ceremony paying tribute to the serving and past members of the armed forces
- Military vehicles on display
- Armed forces themed activities in the Young Dons Zone, located in the Pitch Study Centre from 1.30pm
- A half-time parade featuring local military personnel
The Royal British Legion will lead a minute’s silence prior to kick-off to allow everyone inside Stadium MK the opportunity to remember those who have given their lives while serving their country.
Serving members of the Armed Forces, Veterans, Cadets, Reservists and uniformed organisations, such as, Cubs, Scouts, Brownies, Beavers, Squirrels, Sea Scouts can purchase a ticket for £1 in Block 21.
Additional guest tickets for the armed forces can be purchased at a discounted rate.
Adult: £12, Seniors and Under 18s: £3, Under 12s: £1.50
Those who purchase a £1 ticket must bring relevant ID in order to gain entry on the day and tickets must be collected from the MK Dons Box Office.
- Uniformed organisations must wear their uniform
- Cadets – either in uniform or bring their Cadet ISD document
- Reservists and those still serving –a MOD90 ID card
- Veterans – Veteran’s lapel pin, or Veterans ID card
To claim Armed Forces tickets, please follow the steps below:
- Visit the ticketing page, by clicking HERE
- If you do not have an MK Dons account, you’ll need to register
- On the Stadium map, click on Block 21
- In the Coupon box enter AF2022 and click SUBMIT
- Select your seats and then click continue to pay
General admission tickets can be purchased here.