With the lockdown being eased across the UK in the coming weeks, it can't be long before we are allowed to head to a good beer garden in Milton Keynes.
And with so many to choose from across our wonderful city, we asked you to submit your favourites for this article - and you didn't disappoint!
We had almost 100 people in less than 24 hours tell us their favourite beer garden in Milton Keynes.
From Newport Pagnell to Stony Stratford to Walnut Tree, there was so many fantastic suggestions.
We've picked out 14 nominations for our first gallery - and there is still time to submit your favourite for a future gallery - you can do so via our Facebook page here.
Check out the gallery of some of the best beer gardens in Milton Keynes below:
- The New Inn in New Bradwell
- Furzton Lake
- The Prince George in Tattenhoe
- The Nags Head in Great Linford
- Inn On The Lake in Bletchley
- The Broughton
- The Black Horse in Great Linford
- The Old Beams in Shenley Lodge
- The Bull And Butcher in Fenny Stratford
- The Cannon in Newport Pagnell
- The Barley Mow in Cosgrove
- The Three Trees in Bletchley
- Denbigh Hall Sports And Social Club
- The Turing Key in Bletchley