Where is MK's Best Breakfast?
Darren & Lia are searching for Milton Keynes best fry up with a great prize for the winner.
They often say breakfast is the most important meal of the day and there's no better way than to treat yourself to a fry-up. Darren & Lia from The MK Breakfast Show what to hear from you with your nominations.
Do you know somewhere that serves great tasting bacon, sausages, fried eggs with all the trimmings and not forgetting the perfect cuppa?
Nominations are open until Friday 28th of September with 10 finalists being announced on Monday the 1st of October.
Darren and Lia will visit the 10 finalists each Friday and put their breakfast to the test. The winner will be announced on Friday the 14th of December.
The declared winner of MK's Best Breakfast will win:
- The golden sausage trophy and certificate
- Article on our website and social media
- One month advertising and promotion worth over £500
Nominations can only be accepted by using the form below.
Terms and conditions
- Nominations are open until September 28th for all Milton Keynes businesses.
- Customers and the businesses themselves can nominate.
- Nominations must be Milton Keynes businesses who offer breakfast on their menu.
- The judging takes place between Friday 5th of October and Friday the 7th of December.
- Each finalist will be scored by our judges with the highest scoring finalist declared the winner.
- Our judges result is final with the winner being announced on Friday the 14th of December.
- All the usual MKFM competition terms & conditions apply,
Travellers set up next to grid road in Milton Keynes
A number of travellers have set up next to a grid road in Milton Keynes.
Milton Keynes man jailed for driving offences and breaching coronavirus regulations
Simba Munyoro, from Shenley Lodge, pleaded guilty to five offences at Oxford Magistrates’ Court yesterday (6/4).
Power restored following 800-home outage in Milton Keynes
Power has now been restored after over 800 properties suffered a power cut in Milton Keynes earlier.
Local man is celebrating his 100th birthday by walking for the NHS
Tom Moore, from Marston Moretaine, will be walking 100 lengths of his 50-metre-long garden before his 100th birthday to raise money for the NHS.
Spotted: Rainbows are spreading joy throughout Milton Keynes
Residents and key workers alike have been spotting rainbows cropping up throughout the city, bringing a glimmer of joy during the coronavirus pandemic.
MK Dons extends early-bird price deadline for 2020/21 season tickets
MK Dons is extending the early-bird price deadline for 2020/21 Season Tickets to provide relief for supporters who are struggling financially during the Coronavirus pandemic.
Council leader appeals for urgent help from CCG to get prescriptions from pharmacies during coronavirus pandemic
Cllr Pete Marland has written an “urgent” letter to local health commissioners for their help to get prescription drugs to vulnerable residents.
Milton Keynes Council plans to stream its meetings online during coronavirus pandemic
A vital part of the democratic process – decision-making meetings that are open to the public – could soon be re-established at Milton Keynes Council.