Where is MK's Best Breakfast?
Darren & Lia are searching for Milton Keynes best fry up with a great prize for the winner.
They often say breakfast is the most important meal of the day and there's no better way than to treat yourself to a fry-up. Darren & Lia from The MK Breakfast Show what to hear from you with your nominations.
Do you know somewhere that serves great tasting bacon, sausages, fried eggs with all the trimmings and not forgetting the perfect cuppa?
Nominations are open until Friday 28th of September with 10 finalists being announced on Monday the 1st of October.
Darren and Lia will visit the 10 finalists each Friday and put their breakfast to the test. The winner will be announced on Friday the 14th of December.
The declared winner of MK's Best Breakfast will win:
- The golden sausage trophy and certificate
- Article on our website and social media
- One month advertising and promotion worth over £500
Nominations can only be accepted by using the form below.
Terms and conditions
- Nominations are open until September 28th for all Milton Keynes businesses.
- Customers and the businesses themselves can nominate.
- Nominations must be Milton Keynes businesses who offer breakfast on their menu.
- The judging takes place between Friday 5th of October and Friday the 7th of December.
- Each finalist will be scored by our judges with the highest scoring finalist declared the winner.
- Our judges result is final with the winner being announced on Friday the 14th of December.
- All the usual MKFM competition terms & conditions apply,
Take on the challenge of a lifetime for Willen Hospice this year
Willen Hospice wants local people to take on a life-changing challenge this year to support the charity. Funds raised will help change the lives of patients and their families.
Milton Keynes College boss wins National Principal of the Year Award
Milton Keynes College Principal and CEO, Dr Julie Mills, has been named Principal of the Year by the National Centre for Diversity (NCF).
Milton Keynes based Santander is to shut 140 branches placing 1,270 jobs at risk
The lender said its decision was the result of more customers banking on digital platforms - resulting in less demand for its physical banking services
Appeal for witnesses following incident in Bletchley
Thames Valley Police is appealing for witnesses following an incident of dangerous driving in Bletchley.
Winner of Newport Pagnell Independent Shop of the Year announced
The winner of the Newport Pagnell Independent Shop of the Year 2018 competition has been announced. Congratulations to The Wool Shop!
Conservatives demand end to recycling sack chaos
Conservative Councillors will attempt to force Milton Keynes Council into a u-turn over recent changes to recycling sack provisions.
Thames Valley Police budget agreed by Police and Crime Commissioner
The Police and Crime Commissioner for Thames Valley, Anthony Stansfeld, has today (22/1) approved the capital and revenue plans presented to him by Chief Constable Francis Habgood.
Police at the scene of unexplained death in Milton Keynes
Thames Valley Police officers are currently in Bletchley following the discovery of human remains.