Where is MK's Best Breakfast?
Darren & Lia are searching for Milton Keynes best fry up with a great prize for the winner.
They often say breakfast is the most important meal of the day and there's no better way than to treat yourself to a fry-up. Darren & Lia from The MK Breakfast Show what to hear from you with your nominations.
Do you know somewhere that serves great tasting bacon, sausages, fried eggs with all the trimmings and not forgetting the perfect cuppa?
Nominations are open until Friday 28th of September with 10 finalists being announced on Monday the 1st of October.
Darren and Lia will visit the 10 finalists each Friday and put their breakfast to the test. The winner will be announced on Friday the 14th of December.
The declared winner of MK's Best Breakfast will win:
- The golden sausage trophy and certificate
- Article on our website and social media
- One month advertising and promotion worth over £500
Nominations can only be accepted by using the form below.
Terms and conditions
- Nominations are open until September 28th for all Milton Keynes businesses.
- Customers and the businesses themselves can nominate.
- Nominations must be Milton Keynes businesses who offer breakfast on their menu.
- The judging takes place between Friday 5th of October and Friday the 7th of December.
- Each finalist will be scored by our judges with the highest scoring finalist declared the winner.
- Our judges result is final with the winner being announced on Friday the 14th of December.
- All the usual MKFM competition terms & conditions apply,
Woman is allegedly held at gunpoint before having car stolen in Milton Keynes
There have been unconfirmed reports of a woman being held at gunpoint before having her car stolen outside her home in Bletchley, Milton Keynes.
Local charity tells of theft and vandalism at educational centre in Milton Keynes
A local charity, Action4Youth, is appealing for information following alleged thefts and vandalism at their educational centre in Caldecotte.
Thames Valley Police appeal for witnesses following an altercation in Broughton
Officers are appealing for witnesses following an incident that happened on Thursday evening (20/2).
Robot performs pioneering surgery on patients in Milton Keynes Hospital
Milton Keynes University Hospital are amongst Europe’s first to introduce pioneering robot technology to perform surgery on patients.
Milton Keynes grandfather praises cancer drugs trial for keeping him healthy
Marc Auckland, 62, was diagnosed with a type of blood cancer in 2016 and has found that an NHS drug trial has kept him clear of infections.
More estates in Milton Keynes to receive council clean-up
Milton Keynes Council has announced more estates to receive a clean-up as part of city-wide plans proposed in next year’s budget.
"This is an attack on drivers", says Tory councillor on proposed 50mph grid roads in Milton Keynes
Cllr Walker's statement follows the possibility of Labour-led Milton Keynes Council reducing speed limits from 70mph to 50mph on grid roads across the city.
Only THREE fixed penalty notices for dog fouling issued in the last FIVE YEARS, figures reveal
Only THREE fixed penalty notices for dog fouling have been issued by Milton Keynes Council in the last FIVE years, a meeting heard.