Where is MK's Best Breakfast?
Darren & Lia are searching for Milton Keynes best fry up with a great prize for the winner.
They often say breakfast is the most important meal of the day and there's no better way than to treat yourself to a fry-up. Darren & Lia from The MK Breakfast Show what to hear from you with your nominations.
Do you know somewhere that serves great tasting bacon, sausages, fried eggs with all the trimmings and not forgetting the perfect cuppa?
Nominations are open until Friday 28th of September with 10 finalists being announced on Monday the 1st of October.
Darren and Lia will visit the 10 finalists each Friday and put their breakfast to the test. The winner will be announced on Friday the 14th of December.
The declared winner of MK's Best Breakfast will win:
- The golden sausage trophy and certificate
- Article on our website and social media
- One month advertising and promotion worth over £500
Nominations can only be accepted by using the form below.
Terms and conditions
- Nominations are open until September 28th for all Milton Keynes businesses.
- Customers and the businesses themselves can nominate.
- Nominations must be Milton Keynes businesses who offer breakfast on their menu.
- The judging takes place between Friday 5th of October and Friday the 7th of December.
- Each finalist will be scored by our judges with the highest scoring finalist declared the winner.
- Our judges result is final with the winner being announced on Friday the 14th of December.
- All the usual MKFM competition terms & conditions apply,
Body of a woman found in Wavendon in Milton Keynes
Officers searching for a missing person have located the body of a woman in Milton Keynes.
VIDEO: Arrests made following illegal music event in Milton Keynes last night
Thames Valley Police received a report of an illegal, unlicensed music event taking place on land off Church Road, Bow Brickhil in Milton Keynes, at around 12.40am today (19/5).
Thames Valley Police is appealing for help in tracing another man who has absconded from prison.
Ben Young, aged 31, absconded from HMP Springhill on Friday between 8pm and midnight.
Fines of up to £1,000 proposed for drivers attending 'car cruise' events in Milton Keynes
Car cruisers could be fined up to £1,000 under a new move being considered to crackdown on huge groups of anti-social drivers.
Car drives in to front of Milton Keynes shop
Emergency services attended the scene of a vehicle which had driven into a shop front in Milton Keynes this evening.
MK dad’s big little walk to celebrate defying doctors’ prognosis
A Freshfields dad is celebrating five years on from his diagnosis with an aggressive brain tumour by organising a Big Little Walk of Hope with his young family.
Thames Valley crime up by 10 per cent
Total crime recorded by police is up by 10 per cent, according to police figures collated by the Crime Survey for England and Wales (CSEW).
Labour and Lib Dems unite to reappoint Pete Marland as council leader in Milton Keynes
Labour’s Pete Marland was re-elected as leader of Milton Keynes Council after his party and the Liberal Democrats joined forces against the Conservatives.