Gigafast broadband is coming to Milton Keynes and you could be part of it as a Vodafone Brand Ambassador
Vodafone is one of the world’s leading mobile communications providers. What you may not know is that Cosine are looking for the very best Field Sales Ambassadors to work on behalf of Vodafone in a brand-new role. We’re excited about this opportunity and want you to be a part of it!
This role is perfect for someone who doesn’t want to be stuck in the same place, day in day out. Always working as part of a team you’ll spend your working time out and about meeting new people across Milton Keynes, at city-wide and local events, in-store days, meeting customers door to door and out networking on the streets in your local area.
The adventure starts here. As a Field Sales Ambassador, you’ll be:
- Engaging and exciting customers through various events about a fantastic new product, Vodafone Gigafast Broadband.
- Advising and guiding customers about the product and enabling the sale.
- Reporting on sales and engagement activity.
- Fully embodying the Vodafone brand.
- You could be the VERY person we’re looking for, if you’re:
- A resilient, go getter who has buckets of enthusiasm!
- An energetic and passionate Ambassador
- Confident and happy to speak to a vast range of potential customers in all sorts of working environments; from big festival to local community events and directly following up at their homes.
- Motivated and committed to meeting targets.
When will I work?
You will work an average of 37.5hrs per week. The role is shift based which will be planned 4 weeks in advance. You will work an average of 1 in 3 weekends rotated between the team and will always work in a team never alone.
Training starts from July 12th 2018 where you will be immersed into Vodafone’s exciting world at HQ on day one
- Salary £20,000 per annum with an OTE of £30,000
- 28 days holiday (total including bank holidays)
- The latest mobile device and iPad
- Digital fitness tracker branded wear
- You must hold a full, clean UK driving licence
- Milton Keynes
To apply please email your CV email@example.com with Vodaphone001 in the subject line.
15 and 16 year old arrested after fight outside Milton Keynes secondary school
Thames Valley Police has arrested two boys on suspicion of affray following an incident in Milton Keynes today (15/2).
Announcing the Fred Roche Travel and Study Awards
Milton Keynes Community Foundation is excited to invite applications for three £500 awards to support students who are studying horticulture, landscape design, architecture, urban design or arboriculture.
Get out and about this half term with Willen Hospice’s Dog Walk Game
Local families are being encouraged to take on a fun family challenge this half term with The Great Willen Woof, Willen Hospice’s first ever live GPS tracked dog walk game.
Appeal for witnesses following sexual assault in Milton Keynes
Thames Valley Police is appealing for witnesses following an incident of sexual assault in Milton Keynes.
Local ladies to take a leap for Willen Hospice
An MK mother and daughter duo are calling on local people to join them as they take to the skies for the Willen Hospice tandem skydive this spring.
Milton Keynes Business Achievement Awards announces 2019 finalists
The shortlist of Milton Keynes’ Best Businesses is revealed.
New discounts of up to 90% for Milton Keynes commuters
Staff at Milton Keynes businesses are being offered savings on travelling to work using London Northwestern Railway, when employers sign up to SmartGo.
Police presence in Olney to search for missing person
Thames Valley Police have confirmed the reason behind their activity in Olney last night (14/2)