Gigafast broadband is coming to Milton Keynes and you could be part of it as a Vodafone Brand Ambassador
Vodafone is one of the world’s leading mobile communications providers. What you may not know is that Cosine are looking for the very best Field Sales Ambassadors to work on behalf of Vodafone in a brand-new role. We’re excited about this opportunity and want you to be a part of it!
This role is perfect for someone who doesn’t want to be stuck in the same place, day in day out. Always working as part of a team you’ll spend your working time out and about meeting new people across Milton Keynes, at city-wide and local events, in-store days, meeting customers door to door and out networking on the streets in your local area.
The adventure starts here. As a Field Sales Ambassador, you’ll be:
- Engaging and exciting customers through various events about a fantastic new product, Vodafone Gigafast Broadband.
- Advising and guiding customers about the product and enabling the sale.
- Reporting on sales and engagement activity.
- Fully embodying the Vodafone brand.
- You could be the VERY person we’re looking for, if you’re:
- A resilient, go getter who has buckets of enthusiasm!
- An energetic and passionate Ambassador
- Confident and happy to speak to a vast range of potential customers in all sorts of working environments; from big festival to local community events and directly following up at their homes.
- Motivated and committed to meeting targets.
When will I work?
You will work an average of 37.5hrs per week. The role is shift based which will be planned 4 weeks in advance. You will work an average of 1 in 3 weekends rotated between the team and will always work in a team never alone.
Training starts from July 12th 2018 where you will be immersed into Vodafone’s exciting world at HQ on day one
- Salary £20,000 per annum with an OTE of £30,000
- 28 days holiday (total including bank holidays)
- The latest mobile device and iPad
- Digital fitness tracker branded wear
- You must hold a full, clean UK driving licence
- Milton Keynes
To apply please email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org with Vodaphone001 in the subject line.
BREAKING: Police confirm six year old missing child in Newport Pagnell, services closed off
Police have confirmed a six year old child is missing from the Newport Pagnell area.
Milton Keynes Entrepreneur Wins Gold at the SME National Business Awards
Matt Bowler, MD of MK Scaffolding Specialists and Vantage Event Structures was awarded the Gold Award at Wembley, in recognition for his work with young people and ex-offenders.
MK Council to ban dangerous anti-social car cruising
Milton Keynes Council (MKC) is set to ban anti-social car cruising in MK through a Public Space Protection Order (PSPO).
Great Linford Manor Park restoration work to start in early February
Initial work on the ground is due to start on the National Lottery Heritage and National Lottery Community Funded restoration of Great Linford Manor Park.
The Zip Yard MK is making ‘joey’ pouches for Australian animal babies
Staff and volunteers will gather at The Zip Yard on Sunday 19 January, in an effort to craft at least 1,000 pouches to send to Australia for animals left orphaned by the continuing bushfire crisis, and need your help!
MK Venues Celebrate Independent Music Week
This January, four Milton Keynes music venues are excited to announce they are taking part in Independent Venue Week 2020.
PCC for Thames Valley set to bid for 280 new tasers as part of Home Office funding
The Police and Crime Commissioner for the Thames Valley is set to bid for hundreds of tasers as part of a new fund set up by the Home Office.
MK Council calls for MK pupils to become next generation of Eco Warriors
Following a successful trial with four primary schools, MK Council is rolling its ‘Eco Warriors’ environmental education scheme out across MK.