Gigafast broadband is coming to Milton Keynes and you could be part of it as a Vodafone Brand Ambassador
Vodafone is one of the world’s leading mobile communications providers. What you may not know is that Cosine are looking for the very best Field Sales Ambassadors to work on behalf of Vodafone in a brand-new role. We’re excited about this opportunity and want you to be a part of it!
This role is perfect for someone who doesn’t want to be stuck in the same place, day in day out. Always working as part of a team you’ll spend your working time out and about meeting new people across Milton Keynes, at city-wide and local events, in-store days, meeting customers door to door and out networking on the streets in your local area.
The adventure starts here. As a Field Sales Ambassador, you’ll be:
- Engaging and exciting customers through various events about a fantastic new product, Vodafone Gigafast Broadband.
- Advising and guiding customers about the product and enabling the sale.
- Reporting on sales and engagement activity.
- Fully embodying the Vodafone brand.
- You could be the VERY person we’re looking for, if you’re:
- A resilient, go getter who has buckets of enthusiasm!
- An energetic and passionate Ambassador
- Confident and happy to speak to a vast range of potential customers in all sorts of working environments; from big festival to local community events and directly following up at their homes.
- Motivated and committed to meeting targets.
When will I work?
You will work an average of 37.5hrs per week. The role is shift based which will be planned 4 weeks in advance. You will work an average of 1 in 3 weekends rotated between the team and will always work in a team never alone.
Training starts from July 12th 2018 where you will be immersed into Vodafone’s exciting world at HQ on day one
- Salary £20,000 per annum with an OTE of £30,000
- 28 days holiday (total including bank holidays)
- The latest mobile device and iPad
- Digital fitness tracker branded wear
- You must hold a full, clean UK driving licence
- Milton Keynes
To apply please email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org with Vodaphone001 in the subject line.
Slug & Lettuce swings its doors open in Milton Keynes
Slug & Lettuce brings a dose of glitz and glamour to The Hub with a number of activities taking place throughout August to celebrate the doors opening.
Free DofE places for young people with SEND
Buckinghamshire young peoples’ charity Action4Youth is providing free expedition places for young people with Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) to enable them to take part in the Duke of Edinburgh’s (DofE) Award.
Take to the skies and support your local Hospice
A skydive is the ultimate Bucket-List challenge and Willen Hospice is giving local people the chance to tick it off, while supporting a fantastic cause.
Mayor of MK to host basic life support course for Cancer Centre Appeal
Milton Keynes Mayor Cllr Sam Crooks is stepping outside his comfort zone this month, to help raise funds for Milton Keynes Hospital Charity’s Cancer Centre Appeal.
World-first study reveals dogs are able to detect lung infections
Medical Detection dogs, based in Milton Keynes, are able to detect ultra-low concentrations of Pseudomonas, the commonest cause of lung infection in the life-limiting inherited disease, cystic fibrosis.
Denbigh Bucks the National Trend with Rise in Top Grades
Denbigh is delighted that more of its students achieved the very highest grades at A Level this year, bucking the national trend which saw a fall in the number of top grades achieved.
Hanslope residents support ‘next steps’ for Imogen
Bloor Homes outdoor cinema screening raises £4,000 to help Imogen Roberts walk again.
Looking for something fun to do on the first Sunday in September?
RSPCA Milton Keynes and North Bucks are holding Paws in the Park on Sunday 1st September at Marsh Drive Playing Fields, Great Linford MK14 5HH.