Gigafast broadband is coming to Milton Keynes and you could be part of it as a Vodafone Brand Ambassador
Vodafone is one of the world’s leading mobile communications providers. What you may not know is that Cosine are looking for the very best Field Sales Ambassadors to work on behalf of Vodafone in a brand-new role. We’re excited about this opportunity and want you to be a part of it!
This role is perfect for someone who doesn’t want to be stuck in the same place, day in day out. Always working as part of a team you’ll spend your working time out and about meeting new people across Milton Keynes, at city-wide and local events, in-store days, meeting customers door to door and out networking on the streets in your local area.
The adventure starts here. As a Field Sales Ambassador, you’ll be:
- Engaging and exciting customers through various events about a fantastic new product, Vodafone Gigafast Broadband.
- Advising and guiding customers about the product and enabling the sale.
- Reporting on sales and engagement activity.
- Fully embodying the Vodafone brand.
- You could be the VERY person we’re looking for, if you’re:
- A resilient, go getter who has buckets of enthusiasm!
- An energetic and passionate Ambassador
- Confident and happy to speak to a vast range of potential customers in all sorts of working environments; from big festival to local community events and directly following up at their homes.
- Motivated and committed to meeting targets.
When will I work?
You will work an average of 37.5hrs per week. The role is shift based which will be planned 4 weeks in advance. You will work an average of 1 in 3 weekends rotated between the team and will always work in a team never alone.
Training starts from July 12th 2018 where you will be immersed into Vodafone’s exciting world at HQ on day one
- Salary £20,000 per annum with an OTE of £30,000
- 28 days holiday (total including bank holidays)
- The latest mobile device and iPad
- Digital fitness tracker branded wear
- You must hold a full, clean UK driving licence
- Milton Keynes
To apply please email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org with Vodaphone001 in the subject line.
Project of the Year Award with ‘Snap to it’ at the Bucks and MK Sport Awards 2019
People with learning disabilities scored a golden goal for their charity this week, when they scooped top prize in the Bucks and MK sports awards.
Milton Keynes Council cracking down on safety breaches
Taxi licensing officers at MK Council joined forces with Thames Valley Police last week on a safety operation.
Local business helps Willen Hospice mark Tree of Life anniversary
Milton Keynes companies have helped Willen Hospice mark the first anniversary of the Tree of Life by redeveloping the surrounding Peace Garden.
Parks Trust Christmas carolling at the Milton Keynes Rose next Sunday
The Parks Trust is inviting people to join them at the Milton Keynes Rose in Campbell Park on Sunday 15th December 2019 for their annual Christmas carolling service.
Milton Keynes College CEO Dr Julie Mills receives OBE
Group Principal and CEO of Milton Keynes College and Chair of the Helena Kennedy Foundation, Dr Julie Mills, has been awarded her OBE by the Duke of Cambridge, Prince William at Buckingham Palace.
Blackadder’s Christmas Carol comes to The Chrysalis Theatre
Baste my steaming puddings! Milton Keynes Theatre of Comedy (MKTOC) is bringing its festive stage adaptation of ‘Blackadder’s Christmas Carol’ to The Chrysalis Theatre from 4-7 December.
Willen Hospice Lights of Love Service Returns
The Willen Hospice annual Christmas service of remembrance, Lights of Love, will return to The Ridgeway Centre in Wolverton Mill on Saturday 7 December.
Fullers Slade votes for new homes and estate-wide improvements
55% of Fullers Slade residents have voted for new homes, refurbishment and improvements on the estate in a local ballot.