Gigafast broadband is coming to Milton Keynes and you could be part of it as a Vodafone Brand Ambassador
Vodafone is one of the world’s leading mobile communications providers. What you may not know is that Cosine are looking for the very best Field Sales Ambassadors to work on behalf of Vodafone in a brand-new role. We’re excited about this opportunity and want you to be a part of it!
This role is perfect for someone who doesn’t want to be stuck in the same place, day in day out. Always working as part of a team you’ll spend your working time out and about meeting new people across Milton Keynes, at city-wide and local events, in-store days, meeting customers door to door and out networking on the streets in your local area.
The adventure starts here. As a Field Sales Ambassador, you’ll be:
- Engaging and exciting customers through various events about a fantastic new product, Vodafone Gigafast Broadband.
- Advising and guiding customers about the product and enabling the sale.
- Reporting on sales and engagement activity.
- Fully embodying the Vodafone brand.
- You could be the VERY person we’re looking for, if you’re:
- A resilient, go getter who has buckets of enthusiasm!
- An energetic and passionate Ambassador
- Confident and happy to speak to a vast range of potential customers in all sorts of working environments; from big festival to local community events and directly following up at their homes.
- Motivated and committed to meeting targets.
When will I work?
You will work an average of 37.5hrs per week. The role is shift based which will be planned 4 weeks in advance. You will work an average of 1 in 3 weekends rotated between the team and will always work in a team never alone.
Training starts from July 12th 2018 where you will be immersed into Vodafone’s exciting world at HQ on day one
- Salary £20,000 per annum with an OTE of £30,000
- 28 days holiday (total including bank holidays)
- The latest mobile device and iPad
- Digital fitness tracker branded wear
- You must hold a full, clean UK driving licence
- Milton Keynes
To apply please email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org with Vodaphone001 in the subject line.
Local dry cleaning company is offering to do NHS staff's laundry for free
The Dry Cleaning Company, based in Broughton Gate, is offering free laundry cleaning for NHS staff members.
Milton Keynes Theatre suspends all shows until end of May
Milton Keynes Theatre has today (3/4) announced that all performances up until Sunday 31st May 2020 have been suspended.
Easter with Willen
Pick up some 'eggscellent' Easter goodies from Willen Hospice. In return for a donation, you can choose from either an Easter Bunny Felt Bag, Easter Chick Finger Puppets, or Giant Rabbit Balloons.
Proposal to stop offices being turned into sub-standard homes is delayed by coronavirus
A plan to stop developers turning offices into sub-standard housing has been delayed by the coronavirus outbreak.
£1 bus fares trial launch date put back to next year
Young people aged 19-21 will be able to travel on the buses in Milton Keynes for £1-per-trip when a £1 million trial scheme gets underway.
Milton Keynes thanks #EveryDayHeroes
Yesterday (2/3), Milton Keynes Council joined with Bedfordshire local councils and the NHS to thank our everyday heroes who are supporting communities during this national crisis.
Milton Keynes MP responds to claims that local organisations aren't receiving sufficient PPE
Ben Everitt, MP for Milton Keynes North, has said that supplying personal protective equipment (PPE) is a "logistical challenge" due to the extreme demand.
Milton Keynes-based gourmet kebab chain to serve 30,000 free meals to NHS workers
German Doner Kebab has pledged its commitment to contribute 30,000 free meals to frontline NHS workers and vulnerable people via Deliveroo.