Gigafast broadband is coming to Milton Keynes and you could be part of it as a Vodafone Brand Ambassador
Vodafone is one of the world’s leading mobile communications providers. What you may not know is that Cosine are looking for the very best Field Sales Ambassadors to work on behalf of Vodafone in a brand-new role. We’re excited about this opportunity and want you to be a part of it!
This role is perfect for someone who doesn’t want to be stuck in the same place, day in day out. Always working as part of a team you’ll spend your working time out and about meeting new people across Milton Keynes, at city-wide and local events, in-store days, meeting customers door to door and out networking on the streets in your local area.
The adventure starts here. As a Field Sales Ambassador, you’ll be:
- Engaging and exciting customers through various events about a fantastic new product, Vodafone Gigafast Broadband.
- Advising and guiding customers about the product and enabling the sale.
- Reporting on sales and engagement activity.
- Fully embodying the Vodafone brand.
- You could be the VERY person we’re looking for, if you’re:
- A resilient, go getter who has buckets of enthusiasm!
- An energetic and passionate Ambassador
- Confident and happy to speak to a vast range of potential customers in all sorts of working environments; from big festival to local community events and directly following up at their homes.
- Motivated and committed to meeting targets.
When will I work?
You will work an average of 37.5hrs per week. The role is shift based which will be planned 4 weeks in advance. You will work an average of 1 in 3 weekends rotated between the team and will always work in a team never alone.
Training starts from July 12th 2018 where you will be immersed into Vodafone’s exciting world at HQ on day one
- Salary £20,000 per annum with an OTE of £30,000
- 28 days holiday (total including bank holidays)
- The latest mobile device and iPad
- Digital fitness tracker branded wear
- You must hold a full, clean UK driving licence
- Milton Keynes
To apply please email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org with Vodaphone001 in the subject line.
Labour commit to more robust approach to travellers
A cross-party agreement was struck to ensure the Council takes a more robust approach. Progress will be reported at the next meeting of the Labour Cabinet in early July.
Catch all the highs and the lows of the beautiful game at intu Milton Keynes
Whether you’re egging on England, fancy France or banking on Brazil, you can catch every moment of every game in Oak Court at intu Milton Keynes this summer.
Lightning sign Joonas Huovinen from Polish champions
The latest player to commit to the Smith Recycling Milton Keynes Lightning is Finnish centreman Joonas Huovinen, arriving from Polish league champions GKS Tychy.
Great Get Together to honour Jo Cox organised for Willen Lake
The Great Get Together is inspired by Jo Cox, who was killed on 16 June 2016.