Gigafast broadband is coming to Milton Keynes and you could be part of it as a Vodafone Brand Ambassador
Vodafone is one of the world’s leading mobile communications providers. What you may not know is that Cosine are looking for the very best Field Sales Ambassadors to work on behalf of Vodafone in a brand-new role. We’re excited about this opportunity and want you to be a part of it!
This role is perfect for someone who doesn’t want to be stuck in the same place, day in day out. Always working as part of a team you’ll spend your working time out and about meeting new people across Milton Keynes, at city-wide and local events, in-store days, meeting customers door to door and out networking on the streets in your local area.
The adventure starts here. As a Field Sales Ambassador, you’ll be:
- Engaging and exciting customers through various events about a fantastic new product, Vodafone Gigafast Broadband.
- Advising and guiding customers about the product and enabling the sale.
- Reporting on sales and engagement activity.
- Fully embodying the Vodafone brand.
- You could be the VERY person we’re looking for, if you’re:
- A resilient, go getter who has buckets of enthusiasm!
- An energetic and passionate Ambassador
- Confident and happy to speak to a vast range of potential customers in all sorts of working environments; from big festival to local community events and directly following up at their homes.
- Motivated and committed to meeting targets.
When will I work?
You will work an average of 37.5hrs per week. The role is shift based which will be planned 4 weeks in advance. You will work an average of 1 in 3 weekends rotated between the team and will always work in a team never alone.
Training starts from July 12th 2018 where you will be immersed into Vodafone’s exciting world at HQ on day one
- Salary £20,000 per annum with an OTE of £30,000
- 28 days holiday (total including bank holidays)
- The latest mobile device and iPad
- Digital fitness tracker branded wear
- You must hold a full, clean UK driving licence
- Milton Keynes
To apply please email your CV email@example.com with Vodaphone001 in the subject line.
Woman and boy freed by Fire Service after being trapped in Milton Keynes lift
A woman and a boy had to be freed from a lift by the Fire and Rescue Service in Milton Keynes this lunchtime.
Advice issued by Fire Service to electric blanket users in Milton Keynes - here's what it says
Bucks Fire and Rescue have issued safety advice to Milton Keynes residents following an electric blanket fire elsewhere in our region.
64 reported 'protests' at Milton Keynes prison last year, with charities saying it could be 'failing'
Prisoners at HMP Woodhill protested against officers dozens of times last year, according to the Ministry of Justice.
Success as Police identify man in Milton Keynes CCTV image following appeal
Following a CCTV appeal by Thames Valley Police, officers have now identified a man following a number of members of the public coming forward.