Chef required at busy local pub
It truly is an exciting time to join the ever expanding Hungry Horse team.
Join the fast paced, extremely busy, Pubs that serves food that are HUNGRY HORSE @ Broughton & Furzton, part of the UK's biggest Pub Company, GREENEKING
Call Mark on 07511757193 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Who are we?
Hungry Horse is a fun-filled, action-packed brand who loves to wow its guests by providing an excellent guest experience every time.
We go out of our way to make every guest’s day. Day in, day out, we do what we do best to make every visit special. Bringing the Hungry Horse values to life is where our Managers shine.
Who are you?
We want you to excel at what you do – whatever that may be. This means picking up on the little cues guests give you. It means being present, listening and joining the dots. Because simple things make a difference. If you can create a wow, so much the better. Use your imagination, go out of your way, think above and beyond, and you’ll make someone’s day
You will be You!
We want you to be you. We handpicked you to be part of our team because you have bags of personality and you take pride in what you do. You’re in the hospitality business, so we want you to make guests feel at home when they visit us. We don’t want identikit people who need to read off scripts. We want you to be yourself and to do everything you can to make every visit memorable.
• You will have strong communication, leadership and management skills
• You will have the ability to organise and plan your own work and that of others
• You will be able to manage the opening and closing of kitchen’s
• You will be able to deal calmly with unexpected situations
• You will prepare, cook and present food to company specification
• You will keep the kitchen clean, tidy and hygienic at all times
• You will maintain accurate food ordering and stocking levels, including kitchen materials, manage all kitchen – related office administration and third-party contractors
• You will assist in delivering financial targets set for the house
• You will manage wastage and train and develop staff
• You will have experience in a branded, high-volume restaurants or pub groups
This position of chef may be what you are looking for to take the next step on the career ladder.
Bring us all this – and a big personality – and we’re sure you’ll fit right.
CCTV released in connection with racially aggravated assault in Milton Keynes
Thames Valley Police is releasing CCTV in connection with a racially aggravated assault in Milton Keynes.
Violent children in Milton Keynes are proving hard nuts to crack
A small minority of teenagers are turning to violence against other people as their crime of first resort, a meeting heard.
Village hopping burglars leave residents fearing for their property in Milton Keynes
Travelling gangs of burglars who hop from village to village have left rural residents fearing for their property, a meeting heard.
Artists invited to submit work to Milton Keynes Open
Westbury Arts Centre are launching a new local initiative, “Milton Keynes Open”, to celebrate creative talent in Milton Keynes and the surrounding areas.
Bus Shelter MK urgently looking for a new home
The Bus Shelter MK currently sits in Campbell Park but is soon to be replaced by a housing development.
Samuel's Charity look for help ahead of two big events
Samuel's Charity, set up by Samuel, while fighting cancer aged 9, helps children's wards that are underfunded.
Sweet treats are coming to Milton Keynes this April
Those in Milton Keynes with a sweet tooth are in for some good news, as independent dessert parlour and bar, Treat Street, is set to open at MK1 Shopping & Leisure Park in April.
Police find body off the V11 Tongwell Street in Milton Keynes
Residents contacted MKFM last night due to a large police presence near Opal Drive.