Celebrate:MK is a positive, vibrant, free monthly multimedia lifestyle magazine that celebrates the successes of local people and businesses in Milton Keynes through engaging storytelling.
10,000 high-quality, glossy copies of the print version of Celebrate:MK lifestyle magazine are distributed door to door in Milton Keynes.
The digital edition is emailed to a growing list of subscribers too. To join the subscribers’ list simply email firstname.lastname@example.org, putting the word ‘Subscribe’ in the email subject box.
Your can also view the digital edition here.
Celebrate:MK want you to be excited about reading the magazine and hope that Celebrate:MK will spread the word far and wide of what a fantastic place Milton Keynes is to live, work and bring up a family!
Key facts about Celebrate:MK
- Celebrate:MK is a positive, vibrant, free monthly multimedia lifestyle magazine with a supporting website and social media presence
- On a mission is to celebrate the successes of local people and businesses in MK through engaging storytelling
- Celebrate:MK love Milton Keynes and believe there is no better place in the country to live, work and bring up a family
- The digital edition is emailed to a growing list of subscribers and shared on our social media channels
- The magazine is targeted at the ABC1 audience in Milton Keynes and it is A5 sized, perfect for handbags
- 10,000 high-quality, glossy copies of the magazine door to door in Milton Keynes.
- The strapline is ‘Because Milton Keynes is worth celebrating’ and the digital version of the magazine is mobile and tablet friendly
- You can find Celebrate:MK on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram as celebratemk, and our editor Jon Boyle will regularly post Celebrate:MK content on his personal LinkedIn profile
Get in touch by emailing email@example.com or by calling 07928 027444.
Milton Keynes passengers warned to ‘travel either side’ of Easter bank holiday as major works take place
Milton Keynes passengers are being warned to travel either side of the bank holiday as work takes place on the West Coast main line.
How to check if your household will be getting wheelie bins this September
The City Council has launched a brand new postcode checker to help residents know if they will be receiving wheelie bins this September.
Gulliver's theme park raises over £6,000 for Milton Keynes charity
Family-friendly theme park resort, Gulliver’s Land, has raised more than £6,000 for Willen Hospice, which provides specialist end-of-life care for adults in Milton Keynes.
MK Job Show returns to Milton Keynes shopping centre
The MK Job Show returns to Middleton Hall in centre:mk today and tomorrow (24th and 25th March) with over 80 employers and MoneyGram Haas F1 Team as main sponsor for the event.
Milton Keynes boy who was robbed on way home from school receives new bike
A Milton Keynes boy who had his bike robbed on his way home from school has been gifted a new one by PCSO's and staff from Trek Bikes.
Additional support announced for unpaid carers in Milton Keynes
Milton Keynes City Council is preparing a package of additional support for unpaid carers, based around a free to access website with advice, information, and the opportunity to connect to other people in the same situation.
Willen Hospice CEO to join local people on charity trek across the Sahara desert
Eight local people, including Willen Hospice’s very own CEO, Peta Wilkinson, left for Morocco in the early hours of this morning (23/03/23), to spend three days trekking across the Sahara Desert.
Milton Keynes Dons SET recognised for work tackling knife crime
MK Dons Sport & Education Trust (SET), MK Dons FC and Stadium MK were recognised for the work and efforts undertaken during the city's ‘month of action’.
Aldi store in Milton Keynes reopens following huge makeover and extension
A Milton Keynes supermarket has reopened today after receiving a huge makeover and expansion.
City Council announces new help for homeowners in Milton Keynes
The City Council has confirmed it will be helping homeowners who are struggling with mortgage interest by launching a pioneering new scheme this year.
More than 33,000 miles of highways gritted over winter season in Milton Keynes
As we head into spring, the City Council is beginning to draw a close to its winter service season.
Milton Keynes woman given 10-year anti-social behaviour injunction after exploiting vulnerable people
A woman in Milton Keynes has been served with a 10-year Anti-Social Behaviour Injunction after exploiting vulnerable people in the city.
- How To Listen To MKFM
- MKFM and GDPR Data Regulation
- Contact Us
- Complaints Procedure
- Competition Terms and Conditions
© 2020 MKFM Limited - Radio Made In Milton Keynes. Powered by Aiir.