Celebrate:MK is a positive, vibrant, free monthly multimedia lifestyle magazine that celebrates the successes of local people and businesses in Milton Keynes through engaging storytelling.
10,000 high-quality, glossy copies of the print version of Celebrate:MK lifestyle magazine are distributed door to door in Milton Keynes.
The digital edition is emailed to a growing list of subscribers too. To join the subscribers’ list simply email firstname.lastname@example.org, putting the word ‘Subscribe’ in the email subject box.
Your can also view the digital edition here.
Celebrate:MK want you to be excited about reading the magazine and hope that Celebrate:MK will spread the word far and wide of what a fantastic place Milton Keynes is to live, work and bring up a family!
Key facts about Celebrate:MK
- Celebrate:MK is a positive, vibrant, free monthly multimedia lifestyle magazine with a supporting website and social media presence
- On a mission is to celebrate the successes of local people and businesses in MK through engaging storytelling
- Celebrate:MK love Milton Keynes and believe there is no better place in the country to live, work and bring up a family
- The digital edition is emailed to a growing list of subscribers and shared on our social media channels
- The magazine is targeted at the ABC1 audience in Milton Keynes and it is A5 sized, perfect for handbags
- 10,000 high-quality, glossy copies of the magazine door to door in Milton Keynes.
- The strapline is ‘Because Milton Keynes is worth celebrating’ and the digital version of the magazine is mobile and tablet friendly
- You can find Celebrate:MK on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram as celebratemk, and our editor Jon Boyle will regularly post Celebrate:MK content on his personal LinkedIn profile
Get in touch by emailing email@example.com or by calling 07928 027444.
Woman is allegedly held at gunpoint before having car stolen in Milton Keynes
There have been unconfirmed reports of a woman being held at gunpoint before having her car stolen outside her home in Bletchley, Milton Keynes.
Local charity tells of theft and vandalism at educational centre in Milton Keynes
A local charity, Action4Youth, is appealing for information following alleged thefts and vandalism at their educational centre in Caldecotte.
Thames Valley Police appeal for witnesses following an altercation in Broughton
Officers are appealing for witnesses following an incident that happened on Thursday evening (20/2).
Robot performs pioneering surgery on patients in Milton Keynes Hospital
Milton Keynes University Hospital are amongst Europe’s first to introduce pioneering robot technology to perform surgery on patients.
Milton Keynes grandfather praises cancer drugs trial for keeping him healthy
Marc Auckland, 62, was diagnosed with a type of blood cancer in 2016 and has found that an NHS drug trial has kept him clear of infections.
More estates in Milton Keynes to receive council clean-up
Milton Keynes Council has announced more estates to receive a clean-up as part of city-wide plans proposed in next year’s budget.
"This is an attack on drivers", says Tory councillor on proposed 50mph grid roads in Milton Keynes
Cllr Walker's statement follows the possibility of Labour-led Milton Keynes Council reducing speed limits from 70mph to 50mph on grid roads across the city.
Only THREE fixed penalty notices for dog fouling issued in the last FIVE YEARS, figures reveal
Only THREE fixed penalty notices for dog fouling have been issued by Milton Keynes Council in the last FIVE years, a meeting heard.