Celebrate:MK is a positive, vibrant, free monthly multimedia lifestyle magazine that celebrates the successes of local people and businesses in Milton Keynes through engaging storytelling.
10,000 high-quality, glossy copies of the print version of Celebrate:MK lifestyle magazine are distributed door to door in Milton Keynes.
The digital edition is emailed to a growing list of subscribers too. To join the subscribers’ list simply email email@example.com, putting the word ‘Subscribe’ in the email subject box.
Your can also view the digital edition here.
Celebrate:MK want you to be excited about reading the magazine and hope that Celebrate:MK will spread the word far and wide of what a fantastic place Milton Keynes is to live, work and bring up a family!
Key facts about Celebrate:MK
- Celebrate:MK is a positive, vibrant, free monthly multimedia lifestyle magazine with a supporting website and social media presence
- On a mission is to celebrate the successes of local people and businesses in MK through engaging storytelling
- Celebrate:MK love Milton Keynes and believe there is no better place in the country to live, work and bring up a family
- The digital edition is emailed to a growing list of subscribers and shared on our social media channels
- The magazine is targeted at the ABC1 audience in Milton Keynes and it is A5 sized, perfect for handbags
- 10,000 high-quality, glossy copies of the magazine door to door in Milton Keynes.
- The strapline is ‘Because Milton Keynes is worth celebrating’ and the digital version of the magazine is mobile and tablet friendly
- You can find Celebrate:MK on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram as celebratemk, and our editor Jon Boyle will regularly post Celebrate:MK content on his personal LinkedIn profile
Get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 07928 027444.
Images released following harassment in Milton Keynes
Between Thursday 14 March and Tuesday 25 June the victim, a 31-year-old female, received a number of letters, leaflets and parcels to her home that are unwanted and often include abusive language.
Plan to build on Milton Keynes Santander’s car park recommended for approval
A plan to build offices, shops, and buildings for community and leisure use on two car parks in Central Milton Keynes has been recommended for approval despite the temporary loss of 580 spaces.
MK Dons reveal new kit for 19/20 season
MK Dons have today, 26/6, revealed their kits for next season.
"Cold Blooded Execution" leads to life sentences
Stephen Boorman, James Brabbs and Jibreel Raheem have been sentenced at the Old Bailey
National Charity Walk for Peace 2019 to raise money for local charities
Senior officials from MK Dons and their supported charity MK Dons SET will join community leaders, MP’s and Councillors on Sunday 30th June 2019 to Walk for Peace and collect much needed funds for the local community and beyond.
Men convicted of murder at Woodhill Prison in Milton Keynes
Following an investigation by Thames Valley Police, three men have been convicted of murder.
Extended 48 hour thunderstorm weather warning issued for Milton Keynes
An extended thunderstorm weather warning has been issued for 48 hours in Milton Keynes starting from midnight tonight.
Minute’s applause to celebrate life of former Milton Keynes councillor
Councillors celebrated the life of one of their ‘big beasts’ with a round of applause after an hour of laughter and tears as they paid tribute to Labour’s Kevin Wilson.