Celebrate:MK is a positive, vibrant, free monthly multimedia lifestyle magazine that celebrates the successes of local people and businesses in Milton Keynes through engaging storytelling.
10,000 high-quality, glossy copies of the print version of Celebrate:MK lifestyle magazine are distributed door to door in Milton Keynes.
The digital edition is emailed to a growing list of subscribers too. To join the subscribers’ list simply email email@example.com, putting the word ‘Subscribe’ in the email subject box.
Your can also view the digital edition here.
Celebrate:MK want you to be excited about reading the magazine and hope that Celebrate:MK will spread the word far and wide of what a fantastic place Milton Keynes is to live, work and bring up a family!
Key facts about Celebrate:MK
- Celebrate:MK is a positive, vibrant, free monthly multimedia lifestyle magazine with a supporting website and social media presence
- On a mission is to celebrate the successes of local people and businesses in MK through engaging storytelling
- Celebrate:MK love Milton Keynes and believe there is no better place in the country to live, work and bring up a family
- The digital edition is emailed to a growing list of subscribers and shared on our social media channels
- The magazine is targeted at the ABC1 audience in Milton Keynes and it is A5 sized, perfect for handbags
- 10,000 high-quality, glossy copies of the magazine door to door in Milton Keynes.
- The strapline is ‘Because Milton Keynes is worth celebrating’ and the digital version of the magazine is mobile and tablet friendly
- You can find Celebrate:MK on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram as celebratemk, and our editor Jon Boyle will regularly post Celebrate:MK content on his personal LinkedIn profile
Get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 07928 027444.
Stage One Shortlist announced for MKBAA 2020
Milton Keynes Business Achievement Awards 2020 is excited to announce the long-list of entries going through to Stage Two of Milton Keynes’ leading business awards.
Pint-sized singing sensation Lyra in the running for Christmas Number One with her charity single for Brain Tumour Research
Six-year-old Lyra Cole is supporting Brain Tumour Research based in Shenley Wood in Milton Keynes.
MKUH Maternity Services receives Unicef award for best practice
Milton Keynes University Hospital has been awarded the prestigious ‘Baby-Friendly Accreditation Award’ as international recognition from Unicef of our Maternity services.
Project of the Year Award with ‘Snap to it’ at the Bucks and MK Sport Awards 2019
People with learning disabilities scored a golden goal for their charity this week, when they scooped top prize in the Bucks and MK sports awards.
Milton Keynes Council cracking down on safety breaches
Taxi licensing officers at MK Council joined forces with Thames Valley Police last week on a safety operation.
Local business helps Willen Hospice mark Tree of Life anniversary
Milton Keynes companies have helped Willen Hospice mark the first anniversary of the Tree of Life by redeveloping the surrounding Peace Garden.
Parks Trust Christmas carolling at the Milton Keynes Rose next Sunday
The Parks Trust is inviting people to join them at the Milton Keynes Rose in Campbell Park on Sunday 15th December 2019 for their annual Christmas carolling service.
Milton Keynes College CEO Dr Julie Mills receives OBE
Group Principal and CEO of Milton Keynes College and Chair of the Helena Kennedy Foundation, Dr Julie Mills, has been awarded her OBE by the Duke of Cambridge, Prince William at Buckingham Palace.