Celebrate:MK is a positive, vibrant, free monthly multimedia lifestyle magazine that celebrates the successes of local people and businesses in Milton Keynes through engaging storytelling.
10,000 high-quality, glossy copies of the print version of Celebrate:MK lifestyle magazine are distributed door to door in Milton Keynes.
The digital edition is emailed to a growing list of subscribers too. To join the subscribers’ list simply email firstname.lastname@example.org, putting the word ‘Subscribe’ in the email subject box.
Your can also view the digital edition here.
Celebrate:MK want you to be excited about reading the magazine and hope that Celebrate:MK will spread the word far and wide of what a fantastic place Milton Keynes is to live, work and bring up a family!
Key facts about Celebrate:MK
- Celebrate:MK is a positive, vibrant, free monthly multimedia lifestyle magazine with a supporting website and social media presence
- On a mission is to celebrate the successes of local people and businesses in MK through engaging storytelling
- Celebrate:MK love Milton Keynes and believe there is no better place in the country to live, work and bring up a family
- The digital edition is emailed to a growing list of subscribers and shared on our social media channels
- The magazine is targeted at the ABC1 audience in Milton Keynes and it is A5 sized, perfect for handbags
- 10,000 high-quality, glossy copies of the magazine door to door in Milton Keynes.
- The strapline is ‘Because Milton Keynes is worth celebrating’ and the digital version of the magazine is mobile and tablet friendly
- You can find Celebrate:MK on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram as celebratemk, and our editor Jon Boyle will regularly post Celebrate:MK content on his personal LinkedIn profile
Get in touch by emailing email@example.com or by calling 07928 027444.
Police stop drivers across Milton Keynes as coronavirus 'stay at home' advice enforced
Police have been stopping drivers across Milton Keynes today to ensure that government advice on coronavirus is being followed.
Milton Keynes Council leader says Keir Starmer's first task is to 'ensure we beat Covid 19 as a nation'
Leader of Milton Keynes Council Cllr Peter Marland has given MKFM his reaction to the election of Sir Keir Starmer as the new Leader of the Labour Party.
Milton Keynes Museum asks supporters to get social during lockdown
History comes alive at Milton Keynes Museum, but while the global pandemic has forced the history hub to temporarily close its doors, it is still staying connected – by showing some of its many 'treasures' online.
Local MP welcomes scrapping of £13 billion NHS debt and testing pledge
Ben Everitt, the MP for Milton Keynes North, has welcomed the news £13 billion of NHS debt has been written off by the Government.
Homeless bus shelter finds a potential long term stop
A new base has been found for a bus that helps homeless rough sleepers to put their lives back on track.
Milton Keynes charity receives custom shelter from tesa®
tesa®, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of technical adhesive tape, has continued its ongoing partnership with local charity, Ride High, who work with some of the most disadvantaged and isolated children in Milton Keynes.
Local dry cleaning company is offering to do NHS staff's laundry for free
The Dry Cleaning Company, based in Broughton Gate, is offering free laundry cleaning for NHS staff members.
Milton Keynes Theatre suspends all shows until end of May
Milton Keynes Theatre has today (3/4) announced that all performances up until Sunday 31st May 2020 have been suspended.