Celebrate:MK is a positive, vibrant, free monthly multimedia lifestyle magazine that celebrates the successes of local people and businesses in Milton Keynes through engaging storytelling.
10,000 high-quality, glossy copies of the print version of Celebrate:MK lifestyle magazine are distributed door to door in Milton Keynes.
The digital edition is emailed to a growing list of subscribers too. To join the subscribers’ list simply email firstname.lastname@example.org, putting the word ‘Subscribe’ in the email subject box.
Your can also view the digital edition here.
Celebrate:MK want you to be excited about reading the magazine and hope that Celebrate:MK will spread the word far and wide of what a fantastic place Milton Keynes is to live, work and bring up a family!
Key facts about Celebrate:MK
- Celebrate:MK is a positive, vibrant, free monthly multimedia lifestyle magazine with a supporting website and social media presence
- On a mission is to celebrate the successes of local people and businesses in MK through engaging storytelling
- Celebrate:MK love Milton Keynes and believe there is no better place in the country to live, work and bring up a family
- The digital edition is emailed to a growing list of subscribers and shared on our social media channels
- The magazine is targeted at the ABC1 audience in Milton Keynes and it is A5 sized, perfect for handbags
- 10,000 high-quality, glossy copies of the magazine door to door in Milton Keynes.
- The strapline is ‘Because Milton Keynes is worth celebrating’ and the digital version of the magazine is mobile and tablet friendly
- You can find Celebrate:MK on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram as celebratemk, and our editor Jon Boyle will regularly post Celebrate:MK content on his personal LinkedIn profile
Get in touch by emailing email@example.com or by calling 07928 027444.
Appeal for help to trace missing woman from Milton Keynes
Thames Valley Police is appealing for help to trace a woman who is missing from Milton Keynes.
Top Marks for Newton Leys Care Home
Lakeview Lodge Care Home has a very special reason to feel extra proud today, as it was announced that they are one of the Top 20 most recommended homes in the South East of England!
Labour accused of turning their back on rough sleepers as they vote against £2 million plan
Meanwhile, leader of the council pledges a bed for every rough sleeper that wants one.