Celebrate:MK is a positive, vibrant, free monthly multimedia lifestyle magazine that celebrates the successes of local people and businesses in Milton Keynes through engaging storytelling.
10,000 high-quality, glossy copies of the print version of Celebrate:MK lifestyle magazine are distributed door to door in Milton Keynes.
The digital edition is emailed to a growing list of subscribers too. To join the subscribers’ list simply email firstname.lastname@example.org, putting the word ‘Subscribe’ in the email subject box.
Your can also view the digital edition here.
Celebrate:MK want you to be excited about reading the magazine and hope that Celebrate:MK will spread the word far and wide of what a fantastic place Milton Keynes is to live, work and bring up a family!
Key facts about Celebrate:MK
- Celebrate:MK is a positive, vibrant, free monthly multimedia lifestyle magazine with a supporting website and social media presence
- On a mission is to celebrate the successes of local people and businesses in MK through engaging storytelling
- Celebrate:MK love Milton Keynes and believe there is no better place in the country to live, work and bring up a family
- The digital edition is emailed to a growing list of subscribers and shared on our social media channels
- The magazine is targeted at the ABC1 audience in Milton Keynes and it is A5 sized, perfect for handbags
- 10,000 high-quality, glossy copies of the magazine door to door in Milton Keynes.
- The strapline is ‘Because Milton Keynes is worth celebrating’ and the digital version of the magazine is mobile and tablet friendly
- You can find Celebrate:MK on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram as celebratemk, and our editor Jon Boyle will regularly post Celebrate:MK content on his personal LinkedIn profile
Get in touch by emailing email@example.com or by calling 07928 027444.
Shoosmiths join MKBAA 2020 as headline sponsors
The organisers of the Milton Keynes Business Achievement Awards (MKBAA), are excited to announce a new headline sponsor for its increasingly popular and prestigious awards.
MK pupils become Eco Warriors!
Four primary schools in Milton Keynes are taking part in a pilot scheme to encourage and educate children about local environmental issues.
Milton Keynes faces shortage of adoptive families
This National Adoption Week (14 – 20 October) Milton Keynes Council is joining local authorities and adoption agencies across the UK to raise awareness of adoption.
Willen Hospice reveals plans to build a legacy
Willen Hospice is inviting local people to find out more about their plans to extend their services, creating a Hospice that meets the needs of patients and their families, both now and in the future.
Plans for new City Centre nightclub submitted - here's everything we know about them
A plan for a big new nightclub in an empty office block has been submitted to Milton Keynes Council.
Anglian Water’s WaterCare Fund
Milton Keynes Community Foundation are excited to announce the new Anglian Water’s WaterCare fund.
Travel stars honoured at awards evening
Devon wins Best UK Destination, plus Buckingham Palace, Jet2 Holidays, India and Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines among attractions and providers recognised.
Smart ticketing set to make life easier for passengers
After being given the green light earlier this year to introduce fast contactless payments across MK bus services, the council will now work with operators to roll the programme out.