Celebrate:MK is a positive, vibrant, free monthly multimedia lifestyle magazine that celebrates the successes of local people and businesses in Milton Keynes through engaging storytelling.
10,000 high-quality, glossy copies of the print version of Celebrate:MK lifestyle magazine are distributed door to door in Milton Keynes.
The digital edition is emailed to a growing list of subscribers too. To join the subscribers’ list simply email email@example.com, putting the word ‘Subscribe’ in the email subject box.
Your can also view the digital edition here.
Celebrate:MK want you to be excited about reading the magazine and hope that Celebrate:MK will spread the word far and wide of what a fantastic place Milton Keynes is to live, work and bring up a family!
Key facts about Celebrate:MK
- Celebrate:MK is a positive, vibrant, free monthly multimedia lifestyle magazine with a supporting website and social media presence
- On a mission is to celebrate the successes of local people and businesses in MK through engaging storytelling
- Celebrate:MK love Milton Keynes and believe there is no better place in the country to live, work and bring up a family
- The digital edition is emailed to a growing list of subscribers and shared on our social media channels
- The magazine is targeted at the ABC1 audience in Milton Keynes and it is A5 sized, perfect for handbags
- 10,000 high-quality, glossy copies of the magazine door to door in Milton Keynes.
- The strapline is ‘Because Milton Keynes is worth celebrating’ and the digital version of the magazine is mobile and tablet friendly
- You can find Celebrate:MK on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram as celebratemk, and our editor Jon Boyle will regularly post Celebrate:MK content on his personal LinkedIn profile
Get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 07928 027444.
BREAKING: Police confirm six year old missing child in Newport Pagnell, services closed off
Police have confirmed a six year old child is missing from the Newport Pagnell area.
Milton Keynes Entrepreneur Wins Gold at the SME National Business Awards
Matt Bowler, MD of MK Scaffolding Specialists and Vantage Event Structures was awarded the Gold Award at Wembley, in recognition for his work with young people and ex-offenders.
MK Council to ban dangerous anti-social car cruising
Milton Keynes Council (MKC) is set to ban anti-social car cruising in MK through a Public Space Protection Order (PSPO).
Great Linford Manor Park restoration work to start in early February
Initial work on the ground is due to start on the National Lottery Heritage and National Lottery Community Funded restoration of Great Linford Manor Park.
The Zip Yard MK is making ‘joey’ pouches for Australian animal babies
Staff and volunteers will gather at The Zip Yard on Sunday 19 January, in an effort to craft at least 1,000 pouches to send to Australia for animals left orphaned by the continuing bushfire crisis, and need your help!
MK Venues Celebrate Independent Music Week
This January, four Milton Keynes music venues are excited to announce they are taking part in Independent Venue Week 2020.
PCC for Thames Valley set to bid for 280 new tasers as part of Home Office funding
The Police and Crime Commissioner for the Thames Valley is set to bid for hundreds of tasers as part of a new fund set up by the Home Office.
MK Council calls for MK pupils to become next generation of Eco Warriors
Following a successful trial with four primary schools, MK Council is rolling its ‘Eco Warriors’ environmental education scheme out across MK.