Celebrate:MK is a positive, vibrant, free monthly multimedia lifestyle magazine that celebrates the successes of local people and businesses in Milton Keynes through engaging storytelling.
10,000 high-quality, glossy copies of the print version of Celebrate:MK lifestyle magazine are distributed door to door in Milton Keynes.
The digital edition is emailed to a growing list of subscribers too. To join the subscribers’ list simply email firstname.lastname@example.org, putting the word ‘Subscribe’ in the email subject box.
Your can also view the digital edition here.
Celebrate:MK want you to be excited about reading the magazine and hope that Celebrate:MK will spread the word far and wide of what a fantastic place Milton Keynes is to live, work and bring up a family!
Key facts about Celebrate:MK
- Celebrate:MK is a positive, vibrant, free monthly multimedia lifestyle magazine with a supporting website and social media presence
- On a mission is to celebrate the successes of local people and businesses in MK through engaging storytelling
- Celebrate:MK love Milton Keynes and believe there is no better place in the country to live, work and bring up a family
- The digital edition is emailed to a growing list of subscribers and shared on our social media channels
- The magazine is targeted at the ABC1 audience in Milton Keynes and it is A5 sized, perfect for handbags
- 10,000 high-quality, glossy copies of the magazine door to door in Milton Keynes.
- The strapline is ‘Because Milton Keynes is worth celebrating’ and the digital version of the magazine is mobile and tablet friendly
- You can find Celebrate:MK on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram as celebratemk, and our editor Jon Boyle will regularly post Celebrate:MK content on his personal LinkedIn profile
Get in touch by emailing email@example.com or by calling 07928 027444.
You May Have Missed
Covid threat still lurks among us, warns Milton Keynes' public health chief
Between 10 and 20 people are still contracting covid-19 EVERY WEEK, the city’s public health supremo has warned.
EXCLUSIVE: McDonalds to restart breakfast service in Milton Keynes from July 8th
MKFM understands that McDonalds will be re-starting their breakfast service in all Milton Keynes stores from 8th July.
SIX The Musical to perform 8 drive-in shows in Milton Keynes this summer
Theatre fans will be able to get their fix as SIX The Musical will be performing live at the National Bowl in Milton Keynes this summer.
Milton Keynes local coronavirus case numbers do NOT include Drive-Through test centre results
A national newspaper has revealed that government coronavirus case numbers on a local authority level do not include any tests from local drive-through test centres and some home testing kits.
The areas in Milton Keynes where the most deaths involving coronavirus have sadly happened
The Office for National Statistics have revealed new localised data on the number of deaths which have taken place involving coronavirus.
Residents complain of 'spit-like' substances on vandalised ATMs down a Milton Keynes High street
This weekend, Bletchley residents spotted that ATMs down the High Street were covered in strange substances.
Owners of intu Milton Keynes to enter administration
Intu Properties, the owner of some of the UK's biggest shopping centres - including intu Milton Keynes - will collapse into administration.
KFC are looking for two new sites in Milton Keynes - and are offering £20,000 to help find them
KFC are offering a massive £20,000 to local property professionals who help them find sites for new Drive-Thru locations in Milton Keynes.
BREAKING: Cafe Rouge to close in Milton Keynes as owners of chain enter administration
Cafe Rouge in Milton Keynes will be closing permanently as the owners of the chain enter administration.
'Scum' spray-painted onto Milton Keynes couple's store window as well as other graffiti
A Milton Keynes couple have had the word 'Scum' spray painted onto their store window, as well as other graffiti on their store sign.
5-year-old Cycles 10 miles for Willen Hospice
Local five year-old, Ariya Thakrar from Great Linford, cycled an incredible 10 miles, raising a fantastic £600, for Willen Hospice on Saturday (27 June) as part of the Willen Hospice Cycle Europe Virtual Challenge powered by energie Fitness MK.
Latest testing data shows drop in number of coronavirus cases in Milton Keynes last week
Public Health England have released testing data for the week ending 28th June 2020 which shows a large drop in the number of positive coronavirus cases in Milton Keynes compared to the previous week.