Calls from Santa 2017
MKFM has teamed up with Santa Claus to ensure that the big man in the red suit will be on your radio throughout December.
He made some great Christmas calls last year so we thought we'd share them with you below.
If you know a true believer, you can call Santa on 01908 965222 and run through your Christmas list, tell him what you’re having for Christmas dinner and ensure the elves know where to leave all the presents on Christmas Eve.
As Santa is a busy man, each child can leave him a message and be in with a chance of a call back from the man himself during his break.
Santa will be on The MK Breakfast Show every weekday in December and on Christmas Day itself.
And remember boys and girls: Santa likes a mince pie left out and carrots for his reindeer.
It's all thanks to Skyline Taxis on MK 222111. Don't drink and drive this Christmas - call a cab!
Terms and Conditions
- Calls to 01908 965222 are charged at a standard national rate and subject to your usual network charges.
- Santa will be calling at least one child each weekday between 3rd and 21st December 2018.
- Santa's Elves will listen to all the messages left on 01908 965222 and select numbers for Santa to call. The elves decision is final.
- MKFM reserve the right to use any recorded answerphone messages on-air or online as part of this promotion without any further permissions being obtained.
- The call with Santa is not a competition and run in the spirit of Christmas and has no monetary value.
Interview with Jade Croucher - sister of missing teen Leah.
Leah Croucher went missing from her home in Milton Keynes on 15th February 2019.
Marcus by Goldman Sachs officially opens its MK office today
Online bank Marcus by Goldman Sachs today opened the doors to its new office in Milton Keynes, with capacity for up to 240 employees.
Give us access to GPs, say patients
Patients are having increasing difficulty in getting appointments to see their GP in Milton Keynes, a meeting heard.
5G Phone Mast Set for School Site
A phone mast at a Milton Keynes school is set to be made more than 3m taller to get it ready to provide superfast 5G internet services.
Not dead, but dormant… how controversial YourMK might be resuscitated
An organisation that was stripped of some of its powers in the furore surrounding a council’s controversial regeneration programme is being prepared for possible resuscitation.
Let the sunshine in! It's the dawning of the age of Aquarius
When the moon is in the Seventh Houseand Jupiter aligns with Marsthen either this is the start of a horoscope or it’s the news that Hair, The Musical,is on its way to Milton Keynes Theatre!
The Leighton Buzzard Festival of Fitness is coming!
The event is at Leighton Buzzard's Energie Fitness on Saturday 3rd August
Alan Turing: WWII codebreaker revealed as new face of £50 note
The mathematician is widely considered to be the father of computer science and artificial intelligence.