With a fleet of 600 vehicles, Skyline Taxis is the largest taxi operator in Milton Keynes.
Established in 1985, our family run business is the longest serving taxi company in the area and we have achieved this longevity by priding ourselves on offering a professional, reliable, quality service.
- Modern, clean fleet of vehicles – saloon, estate and executive cars; MPV’s, minibuses and wheelchair accessible vehicles all available 24 hours a day.
- 24 Hours a day, everyday service!
- Efficient & reliable service at a competitive price.
- Android and iPhone Bookings apps
- Professional & friendly customer care.
- Fully Licensed vehicles & drivers – for your safety and peace of mind all our vehicles are checked by Milton Keynes Council and drivers only licensed after CRB check.
- All drivers tracked using GPS.
- ‘Meet & Greet’ Collection service – to and from all UK airport lounges.
- Business account facilities – offering credit facilities with password/PIN protection and clearly printed invoices and statements detailing all journeys.
Book your taxi now on 01908 222111, online at www.skylinetaxis.co.uk or download the app now!
Plans for new City Centre nightclub submitted - here's everything we know about them
A plan for a big new nightclub in an empty office block has been submitted to Milton Keynes Council.
Anglian Water’s WaterCare Fund
Milton Keynes Community Foundation are excited to announce the new Anglian Water’s WaterCare fund.
Travel stars honoured at awards evening
Devon wins Best UK Destination, plus Buckingham Palace, Jet2 Holidays, India and Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines among attractions and providers recognised.
Smart ticketing set to make life easier for passengers
After being given the green light earlier this year to introduce fast contactless payments across MK bus services, the council will now work with operators to roll the programme out.
QCD Autocentre take over Saxon Bridge service plans
Affected customers from Saxon Bridge's collapse with service plans passed over to QCD Autocentre without penalty.
Police are searching the lake and surrounding area at the Blue Lagoon in Bletchley in relation to missing woman Leah Croucher in Milton Keynes
This follows information received from a member of the public who has described seeing an item of clothing in that location, a grey hooded top that police believe may be linked to Leah.
Willen Hospice launches appeal for clothing donations
Willen Hospice is appealing to local people to donate any clean, good quality, pre-loved clothing to the charity, as stocks are running low in their shops across Milton Keynes and surrounding areas.
MK Food Bank and MKFM need you this Christmas!
Milton Keynes Food Bank and MKFM partner this Christmas to ask the local community to donate 500 Selection Boxes and Advent Calendars for those in need in MK!