With a fleet of 600 vehicles, Skyline Taxis is the largest taxi operator in Milton Keynes.
Established in 1985, our family run business is the longest serving taxi company in the area and we have achieved this longevity by priding ourselves on offering a professional, reliable, quality service.
- Modern, clean fleet of vehicles – saloon, estate and executive cars; MPV’s, minibuses and wheelchair accessible vehicles all available 24 hours a day.
- 24 Hours a day, everyday service!
- Efficient & reliable service at a competitive price.
- Android and iPhone Bookings apps
- Professional & friendly customer care.
- Fully Licensed vehicles & drivers – for your safety and peace of mind all our vehicles are checked by Milton Keynes Council and drivers only licensed after CRB check.
- All drivers tracked using GPS.
- ‘Meet & Greet’ Collection service – to and from all UK airport lounges.
- Business account facilities – offering credit facilities with password/PIN protection and clearly printed invoices and statements detailing all journeys.
Book your taxi now on 01908 222111, online at www.skylinetaxis.co.uk or download the app now!
Violent children in Milton Keynes are proving hard nuts to crack
A small minority of teenagers are turning to violence against other people as their crime of first resort, a meeting heard.
Village hopping burglars leave residents fearing for their property in Milton Keynes
Travelling gangs of burglars who hop from village to village have left rural residents fearing for their property, a meeting heard.
Artists invited to submit work to Milton Keynes Open
Westbury Arts Centre are launching a new local initiative, “Milton Keynes Open”, to celebrate creative talent in Milton Keynes and the surrounding areas.
Bus Shelter MK urgently looking for a new home
The Bus Shelter MK currently sits in Campbell Park but is soon to be replaced by a housing development.
Samuel's Charity look for help ahead of two big events
Samuel's Charity, set up by Samuel, while fighting cancer aged 9, helps children's wards that are underfunded.
Sweet treats are coming to Milton Keynes this April
Those in Milton Keynes with a sweet tooth are in for some good news, as independent dessert parlour and bar, Treat Street, is set to open at MK1 Shopping & Leisure Park in April.
Police find body off the V11 Tongwell Street in Milton Keynes
Residents contacted MKFM last night due to a large police presence near Opal Drive.
99% of children get a preference school
Despite an increase in school applications from 2018, 99% of children will be offered one of their preferences this year.