With a fleet of 600 vehicles, Skyline Taxis is the largest taxi operator in Milton Keynes.
Established in 1985, our family run business is the longest serving taxi company in the area and we have achieved this longevity by priding ourselves on offering a professional, reliable, quality service.
- Modern, clean fleet of vehicles – saloon, estate and executive cars; MPV’s, minibuses and wheelchair accessible vehicles all available 24 hours a day.
- 24 Hours a day, everyday service!
- Efficient & reliable service at a competitive price.
- Android and iPhone Bookings apps
- Professional & friendly customer care.
- Fully Licensed vehicles & drivers – for your safety and peace of mind all our vehicles are checked by Milton Keynes Council and drivers only licensed after CRB check.
- All drivers tracked using GPS.
- ‘Meet & Greet’ Collection service – to and from all UK airport lounges.
- Business account facilities – offering credit facilities with password/PIN protection and clearly printed invoices and statements detailing all journeys.
Book your taxi now on 01908 222111, online at www.skylinetaxis.co.uk or download the app now!
Milton Keynes Theatre suspends all shows until end of May
Milton Keynes Theatre has today (3/4) announced that all performances up until Sunday 31st May 2020 have been suspended.
Easter with Willen
Pick up some 'eggscellent' Easter goodies from Willen Hospice. In return for a donation, you can choose from either an Easter Bunny Felt Bag, Easter Chick Finger Puppets, or Giant Rabbit Balloons.
Proposal to stop offices being turned into sub-standard homes is delayed by coronavirus
A plan to stop developers turning offices into sub-standard housing has been delayed by the coronavirus outbreak.
£1 bus fares trial launch date put back to next year
Young people aged 19-21 will be able to travel on the buses in Milton Keynes for £1-per-trip when a £1 million trial scheme gets underway.
Milton Keynes thanks #EveryDayHeroes
Yesterday (2/3), Milton Keynes Council joined with Bedfordshire local councils and the NHS to thank our everyday heroes who are supporting communities during this national crisis.
Milton Keynes MP responds to claims that local organisations aren't receiving sufficient PPE
Ben Everitt, MP for Milton Keynes North, has said that supplying personal protective equipment (PPE) is a "logistical challenge" due to the extreme demand.
Milton Keynes-based gourmet kebab chain to serve 30,000 free meals to NHS workers
German Doner Kebab has pledged its commitment to contribute 30,000 free meals to frontline NHS workers and vulnerable people via Deliveroo.
Buckinghamshire town praised for coronavirus community response
A coronavirus support group in Olney has been praised for its quick response and outstanding efforts to help those currently most vulnerable as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.