With a fleet of 600 vehicles, Skyline Taxis is the largest taxi operator in Milton Keynes.
Established in 1985, our family run business is the longest serving taxi company in the area and we have achieved this longevity by priding ourselves on offering a professional, reliable, quality service.
- Modern, clean fleet of vehicles – saloon, estate and executive cars; MPV’s, minibuses and wheelchair accessible vehicles all available 24 hours a day.
- 24 Hours a day, everyday service!
- Efficient & reliable service at a competitive price.
- Android and iPhone Bookings apps
- Professional & friendly customer care.
- Fully Licensed vehicles & drivers – for your safety and peace of mind all our vehicles are checked by Milton Keynes Council and drivers only licensed after CRB check.
- All drivers tracked using GPS.
- ‘Meet & Greet’ Collection service – to and from all UK airport lounges.
- Business account facilities – offering credit facilities with password/PIN protection and clearly printed invoices and statements detailing all journeys.
Book your taxi now on 01908 222111, online at www.skylinetaxis.co.uk or download the app now!
Dean Lewington one game away from 700 for Dons
If the captain starts on Saturday, it'll be his 700th career appearance for the side, including when it was named Wimbledon FC.
Muddy Mayhem family obstacle course comes to MK in May
On Saturday 26th May at Willen Lake, the Royal British Legion hopes to recruit ‘Mud Squaddies’ to work together to walk, jog and crawl round its two-mile course packed with muddy obstacles.
Milton Keynes’s full-fibre transformation to deliver major economic growth
Study indicates huge economic potential unlocked by gigabit-speed full fibre broadband roll-out already underway in Milton Keynes.