With a fleet of 600 vehicles, Skyline Taxis is the largest taxi operator in Milton Keynes.
Established in 1985, our family run business is the longest serving taxi company in the area and we have achieved this longevity by priding ourselves on offering a professional, reliable, quality service.
- Modern, clean fleet of vehicles – saloon, estate and executive cars; MPV’s, minibuses and wheelchair accessible vehicles all available 24 hours a day.
- 24 Hours a day, everyday service!
- Efficient & reliable service at a competitive price.
- Android and iPhone Bookings apps
- Professional & friendly customer care.
- Fully Licensed vehicles & drivers – for your safety and peace of mind all our vehicles are checked by Milton Keynes Council and drivers only licensed after CRB check.
- All drivers tracked using GPS.
- ‘Meet & Greet’ Collection service – to and from all UK airport lounges.
- Business account facilities – offering credit facilities with password/PIN protection and clearly printed invoices and statements detailing all journeys.
Book your taxi now on 01908 222111, online at www.skylinetaxis.co.uk or download the app now!
Towcester racecourse likely to go into administration.
The future of Towcester racecourse is up in the air after it was announced the company which owns the track is taking steps to place the business into administration.
Milton Keynes Council: Families in temporary accommodation down 25%
Milton Keynes Council’s housing team has reduced the number of families living in temporary accommodation by more than 25% over the last year.
Get on your bike for Willen Hospice
Willen Hospice is inviting cycling enthusiasts to take on their latest two wheeled challenge, Ride for Willen, on Sunday 2nd September.
Labour: Season tickets from Milton Keynes to London set to rise by 3.2% next year
Labour politicians in Milton Keynes say that new inflation figures announced today will mean that season tickets from Milton Keynes to London Euston will rise by 3.2% in January 2019.