With a fleet of 600 vehicles, Skyline Taxis is the largest taxi operator in Milton Keynes.
Established in 1985, our family run business is the longest serving taxi company in the area and we have achieved this longevity by priding ourselves on offering a professional, reliable, quality service.
- Modern, clean fleet of vehicles – saloon, estate and executive cars; MPV’s, minibuses and wheelchair accessible vehicles all available 24 hours a day.
- 24 Hours a day, everyday service!
- Efficient & reliable service at a competitive price.
- Android and iPhone Bookings apps
- Professional & friendly customer care.
- Fully Licensed vehicles & drivers – for your safety and peace of mind all our vehicles are checked by Milton Keynes Council and drivers only licensed after CRB check.
- All drivers tracked using GPS.
- ‘Meet & Greet’ Collection service – to and from all UK airport lounges.
- Business account facilities – offering credit facilities with password/PIN protection and clearly printed invoices and statements detailing all journeys.
Book your taxi now on 01908 222111, online at www.skylinetaxis.co.uk or download the app now!
Appeal for help to trace missing woman from Milton Keynes
Thames Valley Police is appealing for help to trace a woman who is missing from Milton Keynes.
Top Marks for Newton Leys Care Home
Lakeview Lodge Care Home has a very special reason to feel extra proud today, as it was announced that they are one of the Top 20 most recommended homes in the South East of England!
Labour accused of turning their back on rough sleepers as they vote against £2 million plan
Meanwhile, leader of the council pledges a bed for every rough sleeper that wants one.