With a fleet of 600 vehicles, Skyline Taxis is the largest taxi operator in Milton Keynes.
Established in 1985, our family run business is the longest serving taxi company in the area and we have achieved this longevity by priding ourselves on offering a professional, reliable, quality service.
- Modern, clean fleet of vehicles – saloon, estate and executive cars; MPV’s, minibuses and wheelchair accessible vehicles all available 24 hours a day.
- 24 Hours a day, everyday service!
- Efficient & reliable service at a competitive price.
- Android and iPhone Bookings apps
- Professional & friendly customer care.
- Fully Licensed vehicles & drivers – for your safety and peace of mind all our vehicles are checked by Milton Keynes Council and drivers only licensed after CRB check.
- All drivers tracked using GPS.
- ‘Meet & Greet’ Collection service – to and from all UK airport lounges.
- Business account facilities – offering credit facilities with password/PIN protection and clearly printed invoices and statements detailing all journeys.
Book your taxi now on 01908 222111, online at www.skylinetaxis.co.uk or download the app now!
Appeal after collision being treated as ‘attempted murder’ in Milton Keynes
Thames Valley Police is appealing for witnesses after a man was seriously injured in a road traffic collision in Milton Keynes today (16/2).
15 and 16 year old arrested after fight outside Milton Keynes secondary school
Thames Valley Police has arrested two boys on suspicion of affray following an incident in Milton Keynes today (15/2).
Announcing the Fred Roche Travel and Study Awards
Milton Keynes Community Foundation is excited to invite applications for three £500 awards to support students who are studying horticulture, landscape design, architecture, urban design or arboriculture.
Get out and about this half term with Willen Hospice’s Dog Walk Game
Local families are being encouraged to take on a fun family challenge this half term with The Great Willen Woof, Willen Hospice’s first ever live GPS tracked dog walk game.
Appeal for witnesses following sexual assault in Milton Keynes
Thames Valley Police is appealing for witnesses following an incident of sexual assault in Milton Keynes.
Local ladies to take a leap for Willen Hospice
An MK mother and daughter duo are calling on local people to join them as they take to the skies for the Willen Hospice tandem skydive this spring.
Milton Keynes Business Achievement Awards announces 2019 finalists
The shortlist of Milton Keynes’ Best Businesses is revealed.
New discounts of up to 90% for Milton Keynes commuters
Staff at Milton Keynes businesses are being offered savings on travelling to work using London Northwestern Railway, when employers sign up to SmartGo.