With a fleet of 600 vehicles, Skyline Taxis is the largest taxi operator in Milton Keynes.
Established in 1985, our family run business is the longest serving taxi company in the area and we have achieved this longevity by priding ourselves on offering a professional, reliable, quality service.
- Modern, clean fleet of vehicles – saloon, estate and executive cars; MPV’s, minibuses and wheelchair accessible vehicles all available 24 hours a day.
- 24 Hours a day, everyday service!
- Efficient & reliable service at a competitive price.
- Android and iPhone Bookings apps
- Professional & friendly customer care.
- Fully Licensed vehicles & drivers – for your safety and peace of mind all our vehicles are checked by Milton Keynes Council and drivers only licensed after CRB check.
- All drivers tracked using GPS.
- ‘Meet & Greet’ Collection service – to and from all UK airport lounges.
- Business account facilities – offering credit facilities with password/PIN protection and clearly printed invoices and statements detailing all journeys.
Book your taxi now on 01908 222111, online at www.skylinetaxis.co.uk or download the app now!
Hundreds of people in Milton Keynes already on troubled Universal Credit system
Hundreds of people in Milton Keynes have already been moved to a Universal Credit system amid concerns over whether they will have less money, new figures show.
Robberies on the rise in Milton Keynes, recorded crime figures reveal
The number of robberies in Milton Keynes has increased by more than a third, according to the latest police recorded crime statistics.
This is how much NHS staff in Milton Keynes had to pay for hospital parking in ONE YEAR
The Milton Keynes Hospital NHS Foundation Trust made hundreds of thousands of pounds by charging staff for parking last year, it has been revealed.
Police appeal after 'carjacking' incident near Milton Keynes
Thames Valley Police is appealing for witnesses to a robbery in Olney Road, Lavendon near Milton Keynes.