With a fleet of 600 vehicles, Skyline Taxis is the largest taxi operator in Milton Keynes.
Established in 1985, our family run business is the longest serving taxi company in the area and we have achieved this longevity by priding ourselves on offering a professional, reliable, quality service.
- Modern, clean fleet of vehicles – saloon, estate and executive cars; MPV’s, minibuses and wheelchair accessible vehicles all available 24 hours a day.
- 24 Hours a day, everyday service!
- Efficient & reliable service at a competitive price.
- Android and iPhone Bookings apps
- Professional & friendly customer care.
- Fully Licensed vehicles & drivers – for your safety and peace of mind all our vehicles are checked by Milton Keynes Council and drivers only licensed after CRB check.
- All drivers tracked using GPS.
- ‘Meet & Greet’ Collection service – to and from all UK airport lounges.
- Business account facilities – offering credit facilities with password/PIN protection and clearly printed invoices and statements detailing all journeys.
Book your taxi now on 01908 222111, online at www.skylinetaxis.co.uk or download the app now!
Classical guitarist Craig Ogden returns to MK
Milton Keynes City Orchestra (MKCO) welcome back internationally renowned classical guitarist Craig Ogden to The Venue MK, on Friday 11th January 7.30pm for their first concert of 2019.
Former MK College students cooking up a storm in the Masterchef, The Professionals, kitchen
A remarkable three of the 48 contestants in this year’s, BBC Masterchef, The Professionals, learnt their trade at Milton Keynes College.
Milton Keynes Schools have lost £757.16 per pupil since 2010
Labour claim 8 years of austerity funding are eating away at schools
A change is coming at TopJump Trampoline parks
A new year is dawning and a new look to TopJump Trampoline parks is looming.