Run Your Entire Business on FuseMetrix
Most businesses use a variety of software packages for different types of activity, e.g. creating and editing documents, making calculations, emailing, and managing sales opportunities, customers, stock, diaries, projects and much more. Times have changed, however, and many companies are moving to FuseMetrix – one cloud-based software platform that does practically everything.
Technology that does almost everything your business needs
FuseMetrix increases efficiency by reducing admin, streamlining processes that may not have been systemised before, and providing senior management with accurate information.
Automatically links relevant information
FuseMetrix is incredibly easy to use and automatically links business information because it is all held on one platform. If you see a piece of information that looks unusual or incorrect, you can drill down through simple web links to find the cause.
The FuseMetrix business management system scales up – so you will never have to move platform again. We have well-known customers that have scaled up from a single local site to run hundreds of sites across the world, in many languages and under different tax regimes.
What are the business benefits?
• Improves senior management decision-making
• Systemises your business without compromising on quality
• Increases profitability through efficiency gains
• One system to run your business so it’s entirely auditable
• You’ll never need to upgrade again
• Your data is more secure
• Much easier to use than multi-technology systems and software
• It’s cloud-based so you can access it any time, from anywhere
• Reduces capital expenditure
• Includes support
• Reduces your carbon footprint
The business benefits are often quantifiable – they are shown in the results in our case studies.
Dedicated UK-based team
Customers enjoy the support and guidance of our dedicated team in Milton Keynes. If you would like to speak or meet with a team member to see how FuseMetrix can transform your business, please contact them:
Call: 01908 522444
The system has been developed and used by plenty of businesses since its launch in 2002. It’s been delivering efficiencies throughout: however, some of our recent achievements include:
• Developing features to deliver a quantum leap in bespoke manufacturing
• Helping a customer merge and dramatically grow – they recently floated on the Stock Market
• Becoming accredited to supply the UK government
• Proving that bespoke manufacturing can be systemised.
It really does contain practically everything your business needs.
There are hundreds of elements within FuseMetrix – and we are continually adding new ones. All our customers are automatically, always on the latest version.
This is a very small sample of some of the functionality within FuseMetrix:
• Accounts and finance
• CRM (customer relationship management)
• HR (human resources)
• Integrated supply chain management
• Centralised diaries
• Automatic notifications
• Infrastructure and security
• Opportunity and sales management
• Stock control
• Ticket and facility booking
• Till interface for point-of-sale
• Online and offline marketing management
• Email marketing
• Website content management
• Intelligent email management
• Forecasting and production planning
• Workflow management
• Customer service
• Logistics and warehousing
• Health and safety
• Project management and tracking
• Maintenance management
• Sales and distribution
• Quality management
• Budgeting and monitoring
• Funds management
• Asset accounting
• Profitability analysis
• Training and development management
• Credit control
• Bills of materials
• Work order processing
• Capacity planning
• Job costing
• Material requirements planning
• Business insights dashboard
• Fleet management
• Contact management
• Customer feedback management
If you’d like more information, either contact us or visit www.fusemetrix.com.
Stage One Shortlist announced for MKBAA 2020
Milton Keynes Business Achievement Awards 2020 is excited to announce the long-list of entries going through to Stage Two of Milton Keynes’ leading business awards.
Pint-sized singing sensation Lyra in the running for Christmas Number One with her charity single for Brain Tumour Research
Six-year-old Lyra Cole is supporting Brain Tumour Research based in Shenley Wood in Milton Keynes.
MKUH Maternity Services receives Unicef award for best practice
Milton Keynes University Hospital has been awarded the prestigious ‘Baby-Friendly Accreditation Award’ as international recognition from Unicef of our Maternity services.
Project of the Year Award with ‘Snap to it’ at the Bucks and MK Sport Awards 2019
People with learning disabilities scored a golden goal for their charity this week, when they scooped top prize in the Bucks and MK sports awards.
Milton Keynes Council cracking down on safety breaches
Taxi licensing officers at MK Council joined forces with Thames Valley Police last week on a safety operation.
Local business helps Willen Hospice mark Tree of Life anniversary
Milton Keynes companies have helped Willen Hospice mark the first anniversary of the Tree of Life by redeveloping the surrounding Peace Garden.
Parks Trust Christmas carolling at the Milton Keynes Rose next Sunday
The Parks Trust is inviting people to join them at the Milton Keynes Rose in Campbell Park on Sunday 15th December 2019 for their annual Christmas carolling service.
Milton Keynes College CEO Dr Julie Mills receives OBE
Group Principal and CEO of Milton Keynes College and Chair of the Helena Kennedy Foundation, Dr Julie Mills, has been awarded her OBE by the Duke of Cambridge, Prince William at Buckingham Palace.