Run Your Entire Business on FuseMetrix
Most businesses use a variety of software packages for different types of activity, e.g. creating and editing documents, making calculations, emailing, and managing sales opportunities, customers, stock, diaries, projects and much more. Times have changed, however, and many companies are moving to FuseMetrix – one cloud-based software platform that does practically everything.
Technology that does almost everything your business needs
FuseMetrix increases efficiency by reducing admin, streamlining processes that may not have been systemised before, and providing senior management with accurate information.
Automatically links relevant information
FuseMetrix is incredibly easy to use and automatically links business information because it is all held on one platform. If you see a piece of information that looks unusual or incorrect, you can drill down through simple web links to find the cause.
The FuseMetrix business management system scales up – so you will never have to move platform again. We have well-known customers that have scaled up from a single local site to run hundreds of sites across the world, in many languages and under different tax regimes.
What are the business benefits?
• Improves senior management decision-making
• Systemises your business without compromising on quality
• Increases profitability through efficiency gains
• One system to run your business so it’s entirely auditable
• You’ll never need to upgrade again
• Your data is more secure
• Much easier to use than multi-technology systems and software
• It’s cloud-based so you can access it any time, from anywhere
• Reduces capital expenditure
• Includes support
• Reduces your carbon footprint
The business benefits are often quantifiable – they are shown in the results in our case studies.
Dedicated UK-based team
Customers enjoy the support and guidance of our dedicated team in Milton Keynes. If you would like to speak or meet with a team member to see how FuseMetrix can transform your business, please contact them:
Call: 01908 522444
The system has been developed and used by plenty of businesses since its launch in 2002. It’s been delivering efficiencies throughout: however, some of our recent achievements include:
• Developing features to deliver a quantum leap in bespoke manufacturing
• Helping a customer merge and dramatically grow – they recently floated on the Stock Market
• Becoming accredited to supply the UK government
• Proving that bespoke manufacturing can be systemised.
It really does contain practically everything your business needs.
There are hundreds of elements within FuseMetrix – and we are continually adding new ones. All our customers are automatically, always on the latest version.
This is a very small sample of some of the functionality within FuseMetrix:
• Accounts and finance
• CRM (customer relationship management)
• HR (human resources)
• Integrated supply chain management
• Centralised diaries
• Automatic notifications
• Infrastructure and security
• Opportunity and sales management
• Stock control
• Ticket and facility booking
• Till interface for point-of-sale
• Online and offline marketing management
• Email marketing
• Website content management
• Intelligent email management
• Forecasting and production planning
• Workflow management
• Customer service
• Logistics and warehousing
• Health and safety
• Project management and tracking
• Maintenance management
• Sales and distribution
• Quality management
• Budgeting and monitoring
• Funds management
• Asset accounting
• Profitability analysis
• Training and development management
• Credit control
• Bills of materials
• Work order processing
• Capacity planning
• Job costing
• Material requirements planning
• Business insights dashboard
• Fleet management
• Contact management
• Customer feedback management
If you’d like more information, either contact us or visit www.fusemetrix.com.
Appeal after collision being treated as ‘attempted murder’ in Milton Keynes
Thames Valley Police is appealing for witnesses after a man was seriously injured in a road traffic collision in Milton Keynes today (16/2).
15 and 16 year old arrested after fight outside Milton Keynes secondary school
Thames Valley Police has arrested two boys on suspicion of affray following an incident in Milton Keynes today (15/2).
Announcing the Fred Roche Travel and Study Awards
Milton Keynes Community Foundation is excited to invite applications for three £500 awards to support students who are studying horticulture, landscape design, architecture, urban design or arboriculture.
Get out and about this half term with Willen Hospice’s Dog Walk Game
Local families are being encouraged to take on a fun family challenge this half term with The Great Willen Woof, Willen Hospice’s first ever live GPS tracked dog walk game.
Appeal for witnesses following sexual assault in Milton Keynes
Thames Valley Police is appealing for witnesses following an incident of sexual assault in Milton Keynes.
Local ladies to take a leap for Willen Hospice
An MK mother and daughter duo are calling on local people to join them as they take to the skies for the Willen Hospice tandem skydive this spring.
Milton Keynes Business Achievement Awards announces 2019 finalists
The shortlist of Milton Keynes’ Best Businesses is revealed.
New discounts of up to 90% for Milton Keynes commuters
Staff at Milton Keynes businesses are being offered savings on travelling to work using London Northwestern Railway, when employers sign up to SmartGo.