Run Your Entire Business on FuseMetrix
Most businesses use a variety of software packages for different types of activity, e.g. creating and editing documents, making calculations, emailing, and managing sales opportunities, customers, stock, diaries, projects and much more. Times have changed, however, and many companies are moving to FuseMetrix – one cloud-based software platform that does practically everything.
Technology that does almost everything your business needs
FuseMetrix increases efficiency by reducing admin, streamlining processes that may not have been systemised before, and providing senior management with accurate information.
Automatically links relevant information
FuseMetrix is incredibly easy to use and automatically links business information because it is all held on one platform. If you see a piece of information that looks unusual or incorrect, you can drill down through simple web links to find the cause.
The FuseMetrix business management system scales up – so you will never have to move platform again. We have well-known customers that have scaled up from a single local site to run hundreds of sites across the world, in many languages and under different tax regimes.
What are the business benefits?
• Improves senior management decision-making
• Systemises your business without compromising on quality
• Increases profitability through efficiency gains
• One system to run your business so it’s entirely auditable
• You’ll never need to upgrade again
• Your data is more secure
• Much easier to use than multi-technology systems and software
• It’s cloud-based so you can access it any time, from anywhere
• Reduces capital expenditure
• Includes support
• Reduces your carbon footprint
The business benefits are often quantifiable – they are shown in the results in our case studies.
Dedicated UK-based team
Customers enjoy the support and guidance of our dedicated team in Milton Keynes. If you would like to speak or meet with a team member to see how FuseMetrix can transform your business, please contact them:
Call: 01908 522444
The system has been developed and used by plenty of businesses since its launch in 2002. It’s been delivering efficiencies throughout: however, some of our recent achievements include:
• Developing features to deliver a quantum leap in bespoke manufacturing
• Helping a customer merge and dramatically grow – they recently floated on the Stock Market
• Becoming accredited to supply the UK government
• Proving that bespoke manufacturing can be systemised.
It really does contain practically everything your business needs.
There are hundreds of elements within FuseMetrix – and we are continually adding new ones. All our customers are automatically, always on the latest version.
This is a very small sample of some of the functionality within FuseMetrix:
• Accounts and finance
• CRM (customer relationship management)
• HR (human resources)
• Integrated supply chain management
• Centralised diaries
• Automatic notifications
• Infrastructure and security
• Opportunity and sales management
• Stock control
• Ticket and facility booking
• Till interface for point-of-sale
• Online and offline marketing management
• Email marketing
• Website content management
• Intelligent email management
• Forecasting and production planning
• Workflow management
• Customer service
• Logistics and warehousing
• Health and safety
• Project management and tracking
• Maintenance management
• Sales and distribution
• Quality management
• Budgeting and monitoring
• Funds management
• Asset accounting
• Profitability analysis
• Training and development management
• Credit control
• Bills of materials
• Work order processing
• Capacity planning
• Job costing
• Material requirements planning
• Business insights dashboard
• Fleet management
• Contact management
• Customer feedback management
If you’d like more information, either contact us or visit www.fusemetrix.com.
MK Labour Party: Fire stations in Milton Keynes being 'routinely closed' due to a lack of staff
The Milton Keynes Labour Party have claimed that fire stations in Milton Keynes are being 'routinely closed' for periods of time due to a lack of available staff.
MK College chosen as one of first to offer T-Levels
Milton Keynes has been named as one of sixty-four colleges nationwide which have been chosen to offer the new T-Level, technical qualifications before they’re rolled out across the country.
Plan to turn offices into 200 homes at Milton Keynes railway station
Part of a nine-storey office block on top of a railway station could be turned into 200 new homes.
Top rated restaurant in Milton Keynes has its alcohol licence revoked
A top-rated Milton Keynes restaurant’s alcohol licence has been revoked by a council committee over the alleged employment of illegal workers.
Milton Keynes man missing for over a week
Steven Cummings has been missing since 9th June.
Paddles at the ready for the Milton Keynes Dragon Boat Festival!
The 18th Milton Keynes Dragon Boat Festival takes place this Sunday 23rd June at Willen Lake, MK15 ODS, with the first race commencing at 11am.
Radio presenter Helen Legh passes away following a long illness
MKFM is sad to report that Milton Keynes radio presenter Helen Legh has passed away following her battle with a brain tumour.
Milton Keynes Council made £14m from parking last year, now decides how to spend the profit
Drivers contributed the princely sum of £14,336,000 to Milton Keynes Council’s coffers last year and now a cabinet councillor will be deciding how to spend the profit.