Run Your Entire Business on FuseMetrix
Most businesses use a variety of software packages for different types of activity, e.g. creating and editing documents, making calculations, emailing, and managing sales opportunities, customers, stock, diaries, projects and much more. Times have changed, however, and many companies are moving to FuseMetrix – one cloud-based software platform that does practically everything.
Technology that does almost everything your business needs
FuseMetrix increases efficiency by reducing admin, streamlining processes that may not have been systemised before, and providing senior management with accurate information.
Automatically links relevant information
FuseMetrix is incredibly easy to use and automatically links business information because it is all held on one platform. If you see a piece of information that looks unusual or incorrect, you can drill down through simple web links to find the cause.
The FuseMetrix business management system scales up – so you will never have to move platform again. We have well-known customers that have scaled up from a single local site to run hundreds of sites across the world, in many languages and under different tax regimes.
What are the business benefits?
• Improves senior management decision-making
• Systemises your business without compromising on quality
• Increases profitability through efficiency gains
• One system to run your business so it’s entirely auditable
• You’ll never need to upgrade again
• Your data is more secure
• Much easier to use than multi-technology systems and software
• It’s cloud-based so you can access it any time, from anywhere
• Reduces capital expenditure
• Includes support
• Reduces your carbon footprint
The business benefits are often quantifiable – they are shown in the results in our case studies.
Dedicated UK-based team
Customers enjoy the support and guidance of our dedicated team in Milton Keynes. If you would like to speak or meet with a team member to see how FuseMetrix can transform your business, please contact them:
Call: 01908 522444
The system has been developed and used by plenty of businesses since its launch in 2002. It’s been delivering efficiencies throughout: however, some of our recent achievements include:
• Developing features to deliver a quantum leap in bespoke manufacturing
• Helping a customer merge and dramatically grow – they recently floated on the Stock Market
• Becoming accredited to supply the UK government
• Proving that bespoke manufacturing can be systemised.
It really does contain practically everything your business needs.
There are hundreds of elements within FuseMetrix – and we are continually adding new ones. All our customers are automatically, always on the latest version.
This is a very small sample of some of the functionality within FuseMetrix:
• Accounts and finance
• CRM (customer relationship management)
• HR (human resources)
• Integrated supply chain management
• Centralised diaries
• Automatic notifications
• Infrastructure and security
• Opportunity and sales management
• Stock control
• Ticket and facility booking
• Till interface for point-of-sale
• Online and offline marketing management
• Email marketing
• Website content management
• Intelligent email management
• Forecasting and production planning
• Workflow management
• Customer service
• Logistics and warehousing
• Health and safety
• Project management and tracking
• Maintenance management
• Sales and distribution
• Quality management
• Budgeting and monitoring
• Funds management
• Asset accounting
• Profitability analysis
• Training and development management
• Credit control
• Bills of materials
• Work order processing
• Capacity planning
• Job costing
• Material requirements planning
• Business insights dashboard
• Fleet management
• Contact management
• Customer feedback management
If you’d like more information, either contact us or visit www.fusemetrix.com.
Disability campaigners win demands for more dropped kerbs and barrier removal in MK
Disabled campaigners in Milton Keynes have won unanimous council support for more dropped kerbs, and to remove street barriers, so mobility scooters and wheelchairs can move around more easily.
Woman receives emergency care following A5 rush-hour collision near Milton Keynes
A woman received emergency care from firefighters following a collision on the A5 in Milton Keynes during the evening rush hour today.
Check out the exciting new plans for Willen Lake redevelopment in 2020 and 2021
Willen Lake have announced plans for 'phase two' of their redevelopment with a number of new facilities being proposed and set to open by Summer 2021.
Milton Keynes school boy has been released on bail
The boy allegedly stabbed a 14-year-old in the back at Stantonbury International School on 21/1.
Wetherspoons is opening another pub in Milton Keynes
The confirmation follows JD Wetherspoon's plans to open up 15 more pubs in 2020.
Lithium-ion battery caused fire at warehouse unit in Milton Keynes estate
MKFM can confirm a large lithium ion battery caught fire in Rooksley on 22/1.
Milton Keynes turns 53!
We asked MKFM listeners what their favourite memory of MK is.
Concern from Milton Keynes’ MPs on Labour Council’s Expansion Plans
The concerns follow MK Council's MK Futures 50 plans for massive house expansions and a population increase.