Win a Wedding with MKFM
Holiday Inn Milton Keynes East are giving you the chance to win a wedding!
We want to know why you should win this wedding and we will select one lucky winner!
How to enter:
- Simply LIKE the Holiday Inn MK East Facebook page, TAG the lucky couple and their story, and SHARE to be in with a chance of winning.
- Complete one of our wedding cards at our main Hotel reception
Don’t forget we want to hear your story!
Competition will start on 2nd October 2017 and the winner will be announced live on Facebook on 2nd December 2017
- Personal wedding planner
- Master of Ceremonies
- Civil Ceremony
- Drinks Package
- Three Course set wedding breakfast for 60 guests
- 8 item evening buffet for 80 guests
- Complimentary night prior and night of the wedding
- Room hire
Terms and Conditions
- Entries start 2nd October 2017 at 00:01 and closes on 01st December @ 23:59pm
- The Sales office team Judges will pick the top 5 and present to our General Manager to pick the winner who will be announced on Facebook @ 1pm on the 2nd December.
- Nominations/Stories will be through our Facebook page, via text to MKFM or coming into the hotel and talking to a member of the team who will have a chat and provide a form for you to fill out the story.
- Prize must be taken in October or November 2018
- Additional guests will be charged @ £32.50pp for the meal, Drinks package £15.00pp & Evening Buffet @ £19.00pp
- Only one entry per couple
- Standard Holiday Inn booking terms and conditions apply.
- In addition, standard MKFM terms and conditions apply to this and all other competitions on MKFM.
Appeal for help to trace missing woman from Milton Keynes
Thames Valley Police is appealing for help to trace a woman who is missing from Milton Keynes.
Top Marks for Newton Leys Care Home
Lakeview Lodge Care Home has a very special reason to feel extra proud today, as it was announced that they are one of the Top 20 most recommended homes in the South East of England!
Labour accused of turning their back on rough sleepers as they vote against £2 million plan
Meanwhile, leader of the council pledges a bed for every rough sleeper that wants one.