Win a 49in HD TV with the MKFM Listener Survey
MKFM want to know about your local radio listening habits, and we're giving you the chance to win a brand new 49in LCD HD TV with Freeview as a thank you for telling us!
We've prepared a set of simple questions which will take less than three minutes to complete. And if you answer all the survey questions, you'll be entered into our draw to win the brand new TV.
To complete the survey and enter the prize draw, just click here to start the survey.
Terms and Conditions
- Entries can only be submitted by completing the MKFM Listener Survey in full at mkfm.com/survey and entering a valid email address on the final page.
- One entry per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be discounted.
- Entries which are deemed to be fraudulent or automated will be withdrawn from the draw
- Entries which, in MKFM's opinion, have been submitted by users of mass-entry competition clubs or users from outside the UK will be withdrawn from the draw
- One winner will be selected at random from all correct entries received between the launch of the survey on Wednesday 31st May 2017 and the closing of the survey.
- The survey will be closed once 5,000 valid responses have been received and recorded.
- A winner will be notified via email. Failure to respond to our email within 24 hours will result in you forfeiting your prize and another winner being selected.
- The prize is a brand new 49" JVC LCD HD television with Freeview.
- There are no cash alternatives, the prize must be accepted as offered, the prize is non-transferable and subject to availability.
- Please allow up to 28 days to receive your prize following the notification of your win.
- As with all competitions on MKFM, standard terms and conditions also apply which you can find here.
Milton Keynes Council repaired 2,748 potholes in May
It has been revealed that Labour-run Milton Keynes Council repaired 2,748 potholes last month, as part of their previously announced pledge to repair 20,000 in total.
Milton Keynes Inspiration Awards 2018 - Winners In Full
The Milton Keynes Inspiration Awards took place on Friday 22nd June at the Doubletree By Hilton at Stadium MK, and recognised some of the most inspiring people from our city.
11 year old supporter on bike ride for Willen Hospice
When Theo Hill was given a bicycle for Christmas, he made a pledge to do a sponsored cycle ride for a local charity.
City MPs celebrates Thank a Teacher Day
This Thank a Teacher day City MPs Mark Lancaster and Iain Stewart have paid tribute to teachers across Milton Keynes, whose hard work means that more children are gaining the skills and knowledge they need to get on in life.