Win a 49in HD TV with the MKFM Listener Survey
MKFM want to know about your local radio listening habits, and we're giving you the chance to win a brand new 49in LCD HD TV with Freeview as a thank you for telling us!
We've prepared a set of simple questions which will take less than three minutes to complete. And if you answer all the survey questions, you'll be entered into our draw to win the brand new TV.
To complete the survey and enter the prize draw, just click here to start the survey.
Terms and Conditions
- Entries can only be submitted by completing the MKFM Listener Survey in full at mkfm.com/survey and entering a valid email address on the final page.
- One entry per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be discounted.
- Entries which are deemed to be fraudulent or automated will be withdrawn from the draw
- Entries which, in MKFM's opinion, have been submitted by users of mass-entry competition clubs or users from outside the UK will be withdrawn from the draw
- One winner will be selected at random from all correct entries received between the launch of the survey on Wednesday 31st May 2017 and the closing of the survey.
- The survey will be closed once 5,000 valid responses have been received and recorded.
- A winner will be notified via email. Failure to respond to our email within 24 hours will result in you forfeiting your prize and another winner being selected.
- The prize is a brand new 49" JVC LCD HD television with Freeview.
- There are no cash alternatives, the prize must be accepted as offered, the prize is non-transferable and subject to availability.
- Please allow up to 28 days to receive your prize following the notification of your win.
- As with all competitions on MKFM, standard terms and conditions also apply which you can find here.
Body found in parkland in Bletchley Milton Keynes
At 6.13am on Thursday (19/4) officers discovered the body of a man in his thirties in parkland off Buckingham Road, Bletchley.
Oakgrove Village welcomes spring with community fun day
On Saturday 7th April 2018 residents from the local community were welcomed into Oakgrove Primary School to enjoy a family fun day.
Les Mis tour coming to Milton Keynes Theatre
Killian Donnelly will play Jean Valjean in the forthcoming UK and Ireland tour of the Boublil and Schönberg musical Les Misérables, coming to Milton Keynes Theatre (14 May – 8 June 2019).