Join the fast paced, extremely busy, Pubs that serves food that are HUNGRY HORSE @ Broughton & Furzton, part of the UK's biggest Pub Company, GREENEKING
It truly is an exciting time to join the ever expanding Hungry Horse team.
Call Mark on 07511757193 or e-mail email@example.com
Who are we?
Hungry Horse is a fun-filled, action-packed brand who loves to wow its guests by providing an excellent guest experience every time.
We go out of our way to make every guest’s day. Day in, day out, we do what we do best to make every visit special. Bringing the Hungry Horse values to life is where our Managers shine.
Who are you?
We want you to excel at what you do – whatever that may be. This means picking up on the little cues guests give you. It means being present, listening and joining the dots. Because simple things make a difference. If you can create a wow, so much the better. Use your imagination, go out of your way, think above and beyond, and you’ll make someone’s day
You will be You!
We want you to be you. We handpicked you to be part of our team because you have bags of personality and you take pride in what you do. You’re in the hospitality business, so we want you to make guests feel at home when they visit us. We don’t want identikit people who need to read off scripts. We want you to be yourself and to do everything you can to make every visit memorable.
• You will have strong communication, leadership and management skills
• You will have the ability to organise and plan your own work and that of others
• You will be able to manage the opening and closing of kitchen’s
• You will be able to deal calmly with unexpected situations
• You will prepare, cook and present food to company specification
• You will keep the kitchen clean, tidy and hygienic at all times
• You will maintain accurate food ordering and stocking levels, including kitchen materials, manage all kitchen – related office administration and third-party contractors
• You will assist in delivering financial targets set for the house
• You will manage wastage and train and develop staff
• You will have experience in a branded, high-volume restaurants or pub groups
This position of chef may be what you are looking for to take the next step on the career ladder.
Bring us all this – and a big personality – and we’re sure you’ll fit right.