MKFM's Business of the Day
If your business has something to celebrate or you want to reach new customers then why not take advantage of our new Business of the Day package?
Your business will own our output for the day with high profile mentions on the radio, our social media and our website.
Plus you and your staff will receive celebration cakes on the day and after work cocktails.
What’s in the package?
- 18 on-air sponsored credits (broadcasts between 6am and midnight)
- Mentions throughout the day by our on-air team
- Promotional on-air interview
- Facebook video from your premises to promote your business
- Business article on our website and promoted through our social media
- Delivery of 12 celebration cupcakes
- After work cocktails for 10 people
- Podcast of your day on MKFM
- Certificate to commemorate your special day
- Free entry to our next networking event
- We reach more people in Milton Keynes than anyone else, this will be great exposure for your business on the radio and online.
- Not only will you reach new customers, your current customers and business community will hear and see your day of activity.
- Your staff will love their cakes and cocktails and hearing the songs they choose on the radio.
- We do most of the work, we just need your initial brief and everything else is taken care of by us.
Call us on 01908 230 149 or email email@example.com for full terms and conditions. All prices are plus VAT and offer is subject to availability.
Police stop drivers across Milton Keynes as coronavirus 'stay at home' advice enforced
Police have been stopping drivers across Milton Keynes today to ensure that government advice on coronavirus is being followed.
Milton Keynes Council leader says Keir Starmer's first task is to 'ensure we beat Covid 19 as a nation'
Leader of Milton Keynes Council Cllr Peter Marland has given MKFM his reaction to the election of Sir Keir Starmer as the new Leader of the Labour Party.
Milton Keynes Museum asks supporters to get social during lockdown
History comes alive at Milton Keynes Museum, but while the global pandemic has forced the history hub to temporarily close its doors, it is still staying connected – by showing some of its many 'treasures' online.
Local MP welcomes scrapping of £13 billion NHS debt and testing pledge
Ben Everitt, the MP for Milton Keynes North, has welcomed the news £13 billion of NHS debt has been written off by the Government.
Homeless bus shelter finds a potential long term stop
A new base has been found for a bus that helps homeless rough sleepers to put their lives back on track.
Milton Keynes charity receives custom shelter from tesa®
tesa®, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of technical adhesive tape, has continued its ongoing partnership with local charity, Ride High, who work with some of the most disadvantaged and isolated children in Milton Keynes.
Local dry cleaning company is offering to do NHS staff's laundry for free
The Dry Cleaning Company, based in Broughton Gate, is offering free laundry cleaning for NHS staff members.
Milton Keynes Theatre suspends all shows until end of May
Milton Keynes Theatre has today (3/4) announced that all performances up until Sunday 31st May 2020 have been suspended.