MKFM's Business of the Day
If your business has something to celebrate or you want to reach new customers then why not take advantage of our new Business of the Day package?
Your business will own our output for the day with high profile mentions on the radio, our social media and our website.
Plus you and your staff will receive celebration cakes on the day and after work cocktails.
What’s in the package?
- 18 on-air sponsored credits (broadcasts between 6am and midnight)
- Mentions throughout the day by our on-air team
- Promotional on-air interview
- Facebook video from your premises to promote your business
- Business article on our website and promoted through our social media
- Delivery of 12 celebration cupcakes
- After work cocktails for 10 people
- Podcast of your day on MKFM
- Certificate to commemorate your special day
- Free entry to our next networking event
- We reach more people in Milton Keynes than anyone else, this will be great exposure for your business on the radio and online.
- Not only will you reach new customers, your current customers and business community will hear and see your day of activity.
- Your staff will love their cakes and cocktails and hearing the songs they choose on the radio.
- We do most of the work, we just need your initial brief and everything else is taken care of by us.
Call us on 01908 230 149 or email email@example.com for full terms and conditions. All prices are plus VAT and offer is subject to availability.
Man sentenced for money laundering offences in Milton Keynes
Khalid Bajigah, aged 40, of St Georges Way, Milton Keynes, was convicted on Thursday
Two men sentenced for robbery and fraud in Milton Keynes
Martin George (pictured), aged 30, of The Hide, Milton Keynes, and Robert Peters, aged 24, Shackleton Place, were sentenced at Aylesbury Crown Court on Thursday
Join the Blue Fun Run at Willen Hospice Event
Willen Hospice is inviting all running enthusiasts to join them for their charity Lake Run on Sunday 6th October.
Free Employee Bus Service Celebrates 25,000th Journey
Friday 13th might be unlucky for some, but for Network Rail employee, Fatima Baig it was a great start to the day as she stepped onto the My Bus city centre service to a fanfare celebration marking the 25,000th journey taken on the free employee bus.
Big Night Out focuses on ‘Coping with Change’
On 11th September, more than 1,000 young people from Buckinghamshire, Milton Keynes and the surrounding counties, came together at The Aylesbury Waterside Theatre for Action4Youth’s annual celebration event.
M&S Food brings Milton Keynes community together
To celebrate their 10-year partnership with Macmillan Cancer Support M&S Food stores in Buckinghamshire are hosting activities to raise funds for people living with cancer, including an in-store Wall of Support and fundraising events on 27th September to mark the World’s Biggest Coffee Morning.
Saturday Night Fever - Not only Stayin' Alive but getting better and better!
It may be more than 40 years since the cinema release of the John Travolta classic but that hasn’t stopped Bill Kenwright from producing this re-imagined and revitalised stage version of Saturday Night Fever!
MK Care Leaver is an inspiration to young people
Just six years after entering the UK, 18 year old Care Leaver Keren Kassanda has beaten the odds to land a place at prestigious Oxford University and also taken up a position on the Council’s Corporate Parenting Panel to share her experience and support other children in care.