Our Latest Photo Galleries - Have We Snapped You?
Car Raffle WinnerThe Milton Keynes Community Foundation car raffle was drawn live on MKFM at half time during MK Dons v Peterborough - listen again here Read More
Valentines Dinner & DancePhotos from a sumptuous Valentine's Day ball supporting the Kaylah Simms Foundation on 14/2/15 Read More
Olney Pancake Race 2015The original pancake race returned on Shrove Tuesday 17th February 2015 with MKFM Read More
Let’s Celebrate Conniburrow!Photos from Big Local Conniburrow's celebration event on 31st January 2015 at Germander Park School. Read More
Chiquitos Lunch for Willen HospicePhotos from Wednesday 11th February at Chiquitos in Kingston Read More
New Odeon IMAX OpensThe new Odeon IMAX at MK1 opened on Friday 27th February Read More
Forever Jackson at B TownThe UK's number 1 Michael Jackson tribute came to MK on 4/2/15 - photos, videos and audio here Read More
MK Social Showcase (5/2/15)Photos from MK Social's event to showcase their food, live music and new venue on 5/2/15 Read More
Interact Charter NightMilton Keynes Academy's Interact Club was officially launched at Holiday Inn on Tuesday 10th February 2015 Read More
Evolution MK 18/2/15Photos from the under 18's night at Wonderworld broadcast live on MKFM Read More
Around one in five young people in the UK are not in work, education or training. Youth unemployment costs the UK economy £10 million a day in lost productivity, while youth crime costs £1 billion every year.
The Prince's Trust address this by giving practical and financial support to the young people who need it most. The Prince's Trust help develop key skills, confidence and motivation, enabling young people to move into work, education or training.
The Prince's Trust Helps Change Young Lives
Programmes to support young people
The Prince's Trust run programmes that encourage young people to take responsibility for themselves – helping them build the life they choose rather than the one they’ve ended up with:
* The Enterprise Programme provides money and support to help young people start up in business.
* The Team Programme is a 12-week personal development course, offering work experience, qualifications, practical skills, community projects and a residential week.
* Get intos are short courses offering intensive training and experience in a specific sector to help young people get a job.
* Development Awards are small grants to enable young people to access education, training or work.
* Community Cash Awards are grants to help young people set up a project that will benefit their community.
* xl clubs give 14-16 year olds who are at risk of truanting, exclusion and underachievement a say in their education. They aim to improve attendance, motivation and social skills.
To continue this vital work The Prince's Trust need to raise £40 million this year. We rely upon generous giving and fundraising from a huge variety of people. Supporting The Prince's Trust can be:
* as simple as using our Business Finder to support a Trust business
* as rewarding as taking on a Challenge Event, where you visit a remote part of the world for a life-changing adventure
* as fun as taking part in the Palace to Palace cycle ride
The Prince's Trust East of England Regional Office
Suite 4, Premier House,
1-5 Argyle Way,
Young people enquiring about the programmes can call 0800 842842
Phone: 01438 730 520
Fax: 01438 316 884