Our Latest Photo Galleries - Have We Snapped You?
Elvis at B TownThe King of Rock n Roll was at B Town restaurant on Thursday 28 May 2015 with MKFM Read More
Spring FestivalPhotos from Sunday 24th May at The Hungry Horse in Broughton with MKFM Read More
Get Vocal At The Social - HeatsPhotos, video and audio of the heats of our singing competition at MK Social Read More
Get Vocal At The Social - FinalPhotos, video and audio from the final of our singing competition at MK Social on Thursday 21/5/15 Read More
Voluntary Sector ReceptionMK Community Foundation organised a special event for local volunrary organisations and charities on Thursday 14/5/15 - photos and audio here Read More
MK Election DebatesWatch and listen again to the Milton Keynes North and South election debates broadcast live on MKFM here Read More
MK Food & Leisure Awards 2015Check out the winners from the event at Woburn Sculpture Gallery on Sunday 10th May 2015 with MKFM Read More
Hazeley Academy MKFM Dropdown DayThe whole of Year 10 from Hazeley Academy produced their own radio shows with MKFM on Monday 11th May 2015 - listen to the podcasts here Read More
VE Day CommemorationPhotos from the commemoration of VE Day in Milton Keynes in 2015 Read More
Love Bletchley Day 9/5/15Photos from Love Bletchley Day and the opening of the bandstand on Saturday 9th May 2015 with MKFM Read More
Around one in five young people in the UK are not in work, education or training. Youth unemployment costs the UK economy £10 million a day in lost productivity, while youth crime costs £1 billion every year.
The Prince's Trust address this by giving practical and financial support to the young people who need it most. The Prince's Trust help develop key skills, confidence and motivation, enabling young people to move into work, education or training.
The Prince's Trust Helps Change Young Lives
Programmes to support young people
The Prince's Trust run programmes that encourage young people to take responsibility for themselves – helping them build the life they choose rather than the one they’ve ended up with:
* The Enterprise Programme provides money and support to help young people start up in business.
* The Team Programme is a 12-week personal development course, offering work experience, qualifications, practical skills, community projects and a residential week.
* Get intos are short courses offering intensive training and experience in a specific sector to help young people get a job.
* Development Awards are small grants to enable young people to access education, training or work.
* Community Cash Awards are grants to help young people set up a project that will benefit their community.
* xl clubs give 14-16 year olds who are at risk of truanting, exclusion and underachievement a say in their education. They aim to improve attendance, motivation and social skills.
To continue this vital work The Prince's Trust need to raise £40 million this year. We rely upon generous giving and fundraising from a huge variety of people. Supporting The Prince's Trust can be:
* as simple as using our Business Finder to support a Trust business
* as rewarding as taking on a Challenge Event, where you visit a remote part of the world for a life-changing adventure
* as fun as taking part in the Palace to Palace cycle ride
The Prince's Trust East of England Regional Office
Suite 4, Premier House,
1-5 Argyle Way,
Young people enquiring about the programmes can call 0800 842842
Phone: 01438 730 520
Fax: 01438 316 884