Our Latest Photo Galleries - Have We Snapped You?
#LoveMK DayPhotos from the fourth annual #LoveMK day on Thursday 28th April Read More
MK Food & Leisure Awards 2016Voting is open now for the best restaurants, pubs, hotels, chefs and destinations to be awarded at Woburn Sculpture Gallery on 8/5/16 with MKFM Read More
MK Marathon 2016The Milton Keynes Marathon returned for the 5th year on Monday 2nd May 2016 Read More
Sleep Easy 2016Photos from the fundraising event at MK YMCA on Friday 22nd April 2016 Read More
The Graduate Hair & Beauty LivePhotos from Thursday 21st April at Milton Keynes College in Bletchley supporting Henry Allen Trust Read More
Pizza & Politics 27/4/16Photos from Wednesday April 27th from 6pm at Electric Social Read More
A Taste For Music 2016MKFM teamed up with Holiday Inn CMK for a Junior school choir show on Friday 20th May Read More
Festive Road New PremisesFestive Road's new premises in Kiln Farm were opened on Wednesday 20th April with a special preview evening Read More
MK College Open EventsPhotos and listen again audio from the open events at Chaffron Way and Bletchley Campus Read More
All Hands On DeckPeople joined hands at 11am on 20th May 2016 to celebrate Dementia Awareness Week in Milton Keynes Read More
Love Bletchley Day 7/5/16Love Bletchley Day returned on Saturday 7th May 2016 with Bletchley & Fenny Stratford Town Council and MKFM Read More
Jessica's Rainbow Run and Family Fun AfternoonPhotos from Saturday 21st May at Wolverton Rec with MKFM Read More
21 Years of Race For Life in MKRace For Life celebrated 21 years in MK on 27th April in intu Milton Keynes Read More
Mini-Moo ScooterthonPhotos from the event on Sunday 22nd May at Willen Lake North supporting Willen Hospice Read More
360 Play ReopeningThe popular children's play centre reopened after a refurb on Saturday 30/4/16 with local mascots and fun Read More
Sport MK AGM 2016Photos and audio from the event on 9th May 2016 Read More
HULA Fete And Fun Dog Show 15/5/16Photos from Sunday 15th May 2016 at HULA Animal Rescue Read More
Wham!tasticWham!tastic came to Calcutta Brasserie in Stony Stratford on Wednesday 25th May Read More
BoShowPhotos from the alternative Wedding Festival on Sunday 29th May 2016 at the Cathedral Of Trees Read More
Dallywood NightThere was a special night of music, dancing and food from Bangladesh at Calcutta Brasserie on Sunday 17th April 2016 hosted by MKFM Read More
Around one in five young people in the UK are not in work, education or training. Youth unemployment costs the UK economy £10 million a day in lost productivity, while youth crime costs £1 billion every year.
The Prince's Trust address this by giving practical and financial support to the young people who need it most. The Prince's Trust help develop key skills, confidence and motivation, enabling young people to move into work, education or training.
The Prince's Trust Helps Change Young Lives
Programmes to support young people
The Prince's Trust run programmes that encourage young people to take responsibility for themselves – helping them build the life they choose rather than the one they’ve ended up with:
* The Enterprise Programme provides money and support to help young people start up in business.
* The Team Programme is a 12-week personal development course, offering work experience, qualifications, practical skills, community projects and a residential week.
* Get intos are short courses offering intensive training and experience in a specific sector to help young people get a job.
* Development Awards are small grants to enable young people to access education, training or work.
* Community Cash Awards are grants to help young people set up a project that will benefit their community.
* xl clubs give 14-16 year olds who are at risk of truanting, exclusion and underachievement a say in their education. They aim to improve attendance, motivation and social skills.
To continue this vital work The Prince's Trust need to raise £40 million this year. We rely upon generous giving and fundraising from a huge variety of people. Supporting The Prince's Trust can be:
* as simple as using our Business Finder to support a Trust business
* as rewarding as taking on a Challenge Event, where you visit a remote part of the world for a life-changing adventure
* as fun as taking part in the Palace to Palace cycle ride
The Prince's Trust East of England Regional Office
Suite 4, Premier House,
1-5 Argyle Way,
Young people enquiring about the programmes can call 0800 842842
Phone: 01438 730 520
Fax: 01438 316 884