Our Latest Photo Galleries - Have We Snapped You?
MK Dons 6 - 1 Leyton OrientPhotos and match report from 18/4/15 Read More
Battle Of The Bands (17/4/15)Photos from the weekly live music battle at MK11 Kiln Farm Club on Friday 17th April 2015 Read More
Non-Stop PopUnion J headlined ArenaMK’s first public concert on 11/4/15 with MKFM Read More
Lionel Richie tributeLionel Richie tribute Malcolm Pitt performed at Calcutta Brasserie in Stony Stratford on 8/4/15 with MKFM Read More
Community FundayPhotos from Wednesday 8th April 2015 at Warren Park in Bletchley with MKFM Read More
Easter Fun At Bletchley ParkPhotos from Monday 6th April 2015 at the home of the codebreakers Read More
Finley Quaye Live At MK11MOBO and BRITS winner Finley Quaye performed at the MK11 Live Music Venue on Sunday 5th April - photos and videos here Read More
Spring Bake At XscapeGreat British Bake Off winner Nancy Birtwhistle was serving up some Easter treats at Xscape on Saturday 4th April. Read More
MK BMX Meeting - 5/4/15Photos from the 1st round of the BMX East Region Racing Series at Milton Keynes BMX Track in Pineham Read More
MK Young Enterprise Awards 2015Photos, video and audio from Young Enterprise teams from schools across Milton Keynes Read More
Around one in five young people in the UK are not in work, education or training. Youth unemployment costs the UK economy £10 million a day in lost productivity, while youth crime costs £1 billion every year.
The Prince's Trust address this by giving practical and financial support to the young people who need it most. The Prince's Trust help develop key skills, confidence and motivation, enabling young people to move into work, education or training.
The Prince's Trust Helps Change Young Lives
Programmes to support young people
The Prince's Trust run programmes that encourage young people to take responsibility for themselves – helping them build the life they choose rather than the one they’ve ended up with:
* The Enterprise Programme provides money and support to help young people start up in business.
* The Team Programme is a 12-week personal development course, offering work experience, qualifications, practical skills, community projects and a residential week.
* Get intos are short courses offering intensive training and experience in a specific sector to help young people get a job.
* Development Awards are small grants to enable young people to access education, training or work.
* Community Cash Awards are grants to help young people set up a project that will benefit their community.
* xl clubs give 14-16 year olds who are at risk of truanting, exclusion and underachievement a say in their education. They aim to improve attendance, motivation and social skills.
To continue this vital work The Prince's Trust need to raise £40 million this year. We rely upon generous giving and fundraising from a huge variety of people. Supporting The Prince's Trust can be:
* as simple as using our Business Finder to support a Trust business
* as rewarding as taking on a Challenge Event, where you visit a remote part of the world for a life-changing adventure
* as fun as taking part in the Palace to Palace cycle ride
The Prince's Trust East of England Regional Office
Suite 4, Premier House,
1-5 Argyle Way,
Young people enquiring about the programmes can call 0800 842842
Phone: 01438 730 520
Fax: 01438 316 884