Our Latest Photo Galleries - Have We Snapped You?
Walking For Brian WhiteOur former mayoresses have completed the Midnight Moo and you can still make a donation here... Read More
Kaylah Simms Funday 2016The annual funday returned on Sunday 17th July from midday to 5pm at Newport Pagnell FC Read More
Ampthill Literary Festival 2016Ampthill Literary Festival took place on 16th and 17th July 2016 supported by MKFM Read More
Midnight Moo Walk 2016The night time sponsored walk for Willen Hospice returned on 16th July 2016 with MKFM Read More
MK Disability Awareness DayPhotos from Saturday 16th July at Walnut Tree Green Read More
Station House Opera's DominoesIF:MK International Festival hosted a spectacular giant domino run on Saturday 16th July 2016 Read More
Willen Hospice Funday 2016Photos from Sunday 17th July at Old Bradwell Sports Pavillion supporting Willen Hospice Read More
MK Family Law Funday 2016Photos from Sunday 17th July 2016 at Linford Manor Park in Great Linford supporting MK Dons SET Read More
New Bradwell Carnival 2016The carnival took place on Saturday 16th July 2016 with New Bradwell School Read More
Festival Of LanguagesPhotos from Saturday 16th July at Fred Roche Gardens as part of the MK Festival Fringe Read More
National Table Tennis DayLocal Olympic star Andrew Baggaley was at St Andrews Baptist Church in Bletchley on Thursday 14th July 2016 Read More
Gung-Ho!Photos from Saturday 9th July 2016 at Willen Lake Read More
EDC 2016Electric Daisy Carnival returns to the National Bowl in Milton Keynes on Saturday 9th July 2016 with MKFM Read More
Clean Slate Business ExpoPhotos and audio from the event on Friday 8/7/16 Read More
1Life Woughton Leisure Centre OpeningThe new 1Life facilities at Woughton Leisure Centre open on Saturday 9th July Read More
Art In The Park Festival 2016Photos from the event at Campbell Park on 9th and 10th July 2016 with MKFM Read More
Soapbox Derby 2016Photos and video from Sunday 10th July 2016 in Newport Pagnell Read More
Ampthill Festival 2016Three amazing days on 1st, 2nd and 3rd July with Amp Rocks, Ampthill Park Proms, Gala Day Read More
Milton Keynes Comedy FestivalFriday 1st - Sunday 3rd July at Westbury Arts Centre with MKFM and The Comedy Cow Read More
Policy Expert Funday 2016Photos from the corporate funday at Emerson Valley Rugby Club on Saturday 2/7/16 Read More
Around one in five young people in the UK are not in work, education or training. Youth unemployment costs the UK economy £10 million a day in lost productivity, while youth crime costs £1 billion every year.
The Prince's Trust address this by giving practical and financial support to the young people who need it most. The Prince's Trust help develop key skills, confidence and motivation, enabling young people to move into work, education or training.
The Prince's Trust Helps Change Young Lives
Programmes to support young people
The Prince's Trust run programmes that encourage young people to take responsibility for themselves – helping them build the life they choose rather than the one they’ve ended up with:
* The Enterprise Programme provides money and support to help young people start up in business.
* The Team Programme is a 12-week personal development course, offering work experience, qualifications, practical skills, community projects and a residential week.
* Get intos are short courses offering intensive training and experience in a specific sector to help young people get a job.
* Development Awards are small grants to enable young people to access education, training or work.
* Community Cash Awards are grants to help young people set up a project that will benefit their community.
* xl clubs give 14-16 year olds who are at risk of truanting, exclusion and underachievement a say in their education. They aim to improve attendance, motivation and social skills.
To continue this vital work The Prince's Trust need to raise £40 million this year. We rely upon generous giving and fundraising from a huge variety of people. Supporting The Prince's Trust can be:
* as simple as using our Business Finder to support a Trust business
* as rewarding as taking on a Challenge Event, where you visit a remote part of the world for a life-changing adventure
* as fun as taking part in the Palace to Palace cycle ride
The Prince's Trust East of England Regional Office
Suite 4, Premier House,
1-5 Argyle Way,
Young people enquiring about the programmes can call 0800 842842
Phone: 01438 730 520
Fax: 01438 316 884