Our Latest Photo Galleries - Have We Snapped You?
Let’s Celebrate Conniburrow!Photos from Big Local Conniburrow's celebration event on 31st January 2015 at Germander Park School. Read More
Arts 4 HeartA series of exhibitions at MK College Gallery to 'heal communities through creativity' brought to you by MKIAC Read More
MK Job ShowListen again to our live broadcasts from the show at Middleton Hall in thecentre:mkon 23rd and 24th January 2015 and check out the photos Read More
Young Enterprise Trade FairPhotos, videos and listen again audio from Middleton Hall in thecentre:mk on Sunday 25/1/15 Read More
Change 4 LifeChange 4 Life were in thecentre:mk on 25/1/15 with healthy recipes to help you swap sugars in your diet - listen again to our interview with Paul the chef here! Read More
MK Model Railway Society Open DayMKFM went along to an open day at one of MK's longest running societies Read More
Frosts Ice Rink 2014The real ice rink was back for 2014 with the magic of ice skating outdoors - photos here... Read More
MK Xmas Day Party For The Elderly 2014Photos from the event at Santander in Shenley Wood to provide entertainment and company on Xmas Day Read More
Mini-Wonderland MKPhotos from the community Christmas event at Wolverton Town Sports Club with MKFM Read More
Operation Santa ClausSanta came in to MKFM on Monday afternoon - watch highlights from our Santa Cam here Read More
Around one in five young people in the UK are not in work, education or training. Youth unemployment costs the UK economy £10 million a day in lost productivity, while youth crime costs £1 billion every year.
The Prince's Trust address this by giving practical and financial support to the young people who need it most. The Prince's Trust help develop key skills, confidence and motivation, enabling young people to move into work, education or training.
The Prince's Trust Helps Change Young Lives
Programmes to support young people
The Prince's Trust run programmes that encourage young people to take responsibility for themselves – helping them build the life they choose rather than the one they’ve ended up with:
* The Enterprise Programme provides money and support to help young people start up in business.
* The Team Programme is a 12-week personal development course, offering work experience, qualifications, practical skills, community projects and a residential week.
* Get intos are short courses offering intensive training and experience in a specific sector to help young people get a job.
* Development Awards are small grants to enable young people to access education, training or work.
* Community Cash Awards are grants to help young people set up a project that will benefit their community.
* xl clubs give 14-16 year olds who are at risk of truanting, exclusion and underachievement a say in their education. They aim to improve attendance, motivation and social skills.
To continue this vital work The Prince's Trust need to raise £40 million this year. We rely upon generous giving and fundraising from a huge variety of people. Supporting The Prince's Trust can be:
* as simple as using our Business Finder to support a Trust business
* as rewarding as taking on a Challenge Event, where you visit a remote part of the world for a life-changing adventure
* as fun as taking part in the Palace to Palace cycle ride
The Prince's Trust East of England Regional Office
Suite 4, Premier House,
1-5 Argyle Way,
Young people enquiring about the programmes can call 0800 842842
Phone: 01438 730 520
Fax: 01438 316 884