Our Latest Photo Galleries - Have We Snapped You?
Elvis is in the BuildingPhotos from the tribute night for Cancer Research UK at Jury's Inn CMK on 27th August with MKFM Read More
Nadiya HussainGreat British Bakeoff winner Nadiya Hussain came to intu Milton Keynes with MKFM on 27/8/16 Read More
Frosts Chilli Festival 2016The region's biggest Festival of Fire returned on August Bank Holiday weekend at Frosts in Woburn Sands with MKFM Read More
Newport Pagnell Civil War WeekendPhotos and video from 28th and 29th August 2016 at Bury Fields in Newport Pagnell Read More
Proms In Campbell Park 2016Milton Keynes City Orchestra held their annual outdoor concert on Friday 19th August Read More
Summer FundayPhotos from the MKFM funday on Saturday 20th August Read More
Haircuts for the HomelessNew York's in Bletchley and MKFM arranged free haircuts for homeless people on Sunday 14th August 2016 Read More
Fenny Poppers 2016The massive free community festival returned on Sunday 14th August 2016 with MKFM Read More
Outdoor YogaPhotos from Sunday 14th August at the Peace Pagoda at Willen Lake for Willen Hospice Read More
Love Where You Live 24 hour Litter PickPhotos from MK's marathon 24 hour litter pick from Thursday 11th to Friday 12th August 2016 Read More
The Sunset Lounge 10th BirthdayPhotos from the night celebrating 10 years of the open mic night in Newport Pagnell on Thursday 11th August Read More
Mascot DiscoPhotos from the event raising funds for Harry's Rainbow on 10th August at 360 Play Read More
Ampthill Literary Festival 2016Ampthill Literary Festival took place on 16th and 17th July 2016 supported by MKFM Read More
Henry's Happiness Funday 2016The Henry Allen Trust held their annual funday on Sunday 7th August 2016 at Emerson Valley Sports Pavillion Read More
MK Play Day 2016Photos from Wednesday 3rd August 2016 at Campbell Park with MKFM Read More
Festival Of LanguagesPhotos from Saturday 16th July at Fred Roche Gardens as part of the MK Festival Fringe Read More
Filipino Festival 2016Barrio Fiesta returns on Saturday 30th and Sunday 31st July 2016 at Campbell Park with MKFM Read More
Big Momma's LaunchAfrican themed restaurant Big Momma's in the Theatre District held their launch event on Thursday 28th July 2016 Read More
Walking For Brian WhiteOur former mayoresses have completed the Midnight Moo and you can still make a donation here... Read More
Kaylah Simms Funday 2016The annual funday returned on Sunday 17th July from midday to 5pm at Newport Pagnell FC Read More
Around one in five young people in the UK are not in work, education or training. Youth unemployment costs the UK economy £10 million a day in lost productivity, while youth crime costs £1 billion every year.
The Prince's Trust address this by giving practical and financial support to the young people who need it most. The Prince's Trust help develop key skills, confidence and motivation, enabling young people to move into work, education or training.
The Prince's Trust Helps Change Young Lives
Programmes to support young people
The Prince's Trust run programmes that encourage young people to take responsibility for themselves – helping them build the life they choose rather than the one they’ve ended up with:
* The Enterprise Programme provides money and support to help young people start up in business.
* The Team Programme is a 12-week personal development course, offering work experience, qualifications, practical skills, community projects and a residential week.
* Get intos are short courses offering intensive training and experience in a specific sector to help young people get a job.
* Development Awards are small grants to enable young people to access education, training or work.
* Community Cash Awards are grants to help young people set up a project that will benefit their community.
* xl clubs give 14-16 year olds who are at risk of truanting, exclusion and underachievement a say in their education. They aim to improve attendance, motivation and social skills.
To continue this vital work The Prince's Trust need to raise £40 million this year. We rely upon generous giving and fundraising from a huge variety of people. Supporting The Prince's Trust can be:
* as simple as using our Business Finder to support a Trust business
* as rewarding as taking on a Challenge Event, where you visit a remote part of the world for a life-changing adventure
* as fun as taking part in the Palace to Palace cycle ride
The Prince's Trust East of England Regional Office
Suite 4, Premier House,
1-5 Argyle Way,
Young people enquiring about the programmes can call 0800 842842
Phone: 01438 730 520
Fax: 01438 316 884