Our Latest Photo Galleries - Have We Snapped You?
Arts 4 HeartA series of exhibitions at MK College Gallery to 'heal communities through creativity' brought to you by MKIAC Read More
MK Job ShowListen again to our live broadcasts from the show at Middleton Hall in thecentre:mkon 23rd and 24th January 2015 and check out the photos Read More
Young Enterprise Trade FairPhotos, videos and listen again audio from Middleton Hall in thecentre:mk on Sunday 25/1/15 Read More
Change 4 LifeChange 4 Life were in thecentre:mk on 25/1/15 with healthy recipes to help you swap sugars in your diet - listen again to our interview with Paul the chef here! Read More
MK Model Railway Society Open DayMKFM went along to an open day at one of MK's longest running societies Read More
Frosts Ice Rink 2014The real ice rink was back for 2014 with the magic of ice skating outdoors - photos here... Read More
MK Xmas Day Party For The Elderly 2014Photos from the event at Santander in Shenley Wood to provide entertainment and company on Xmas Day Read More
Mini-Wonderland MKPhotos from the community Christmas event at Wolverton Town Sports Club with MKFM Read More
Operation Santa ClausSanta came in to MKFM on Monday afternoon - watch highlights from our Santa Cam here Read More
Hanslope Xmas Lights 2014Hanslope's Christmas Fair, Lantern Parade and Light Switch On were held on Saturday 13th December Read More
"It’s about the blokes, our men and women of the Armed Forces.
It’s about Derek, a rugby player who has lost both his legs, it’s about Carl whose jaw is wired up so he has been drinking through a straw.
It’s about Richard who was handed a mobile phone as he lay on the stretcher so he could say goodbye to his wife.
It’s about Ben, it’s about Steven and Andy and Mark, it’s about them all.
They are just blokes but they are our blokes; they are our heroes. We want to help our heroes."
- It's about 'the blokes': those men and women of our Armed Forces who have been wounded in the service of our country since 9/11.
- H4H provides direct, practical support for our wounded. We fund projects and initiatives that make a real difference to the lives of our wounded heroes.
- We do not seek to criticise or be political. We just want to help and we work closely with the Army, Navy and RAF to provide support where it is most needed.
- 'Money in, money out'. We spend all that we get. and all our admin costs are covered by selling H4H merchandise through Help for Heroes Trading.
- It's about doing your bit, no matter how big or small. Every fundraiser is special to us and can make a real difference, so please keep going!
Help For Heroes is a national charity and many local fundraising events are held to raise money for this good cause.
For details of events taking place, please check the events pages on mkfm.com or visit the Help For Heroes website directly for details of official events.
Call Help for Heroes on 0845 673 1760 or 01980 846 459
Help for Heroes
Aspire Business Centre
Hants SP9 7QD