Our Latest Photo Galleries - Have We Snapped You?
MK Young Enterprise Awards 2015Photos, video and audio from Young Enterprise teams from schools across Milton Keynes Read More
MK Dons Family DayPhotos and videos of the fun at StadiumMK on Saturday 21st March 2015 Read More
Changing Perspectives Ball 2015Photos from Saturday 21st March 2015 at Jurys Inn raising money for Just The Way You Are MK supported by MKFM Read More
Car Raffle WinnerThe Milton Keynes Community Foundation car raffle winner Ruth has been presented with her car Read More
Comic Relief CyclathonPhotos from the cyclathon at MKCF in Wolverton for Comic Relief Read More
Supercomputer in MKAnt & Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway Supercomputer came to thecentre:mk on Sunday 15th March 2015 Read More
Swimathon 2015The Rotary Club sponsored swim returns on Saturday 14th March 2015 at Stantonbury Leisure Centre pool supported by MKFM Read More
St Patrick's Day Parade 2015The annual parade from Fenny Stratford to Bletchley returned on Saturday 14th March 2015 Read More
Festival of Running 2015The half marathon, 5K and 10K races took place at Xscape on Sunday 8th March 2015 supported by MKFM Read More
B Town LivePhotos from our weekly live music events at CMK's new 5 star rated Indian restaurant Read More
"It’s about the blokes, our men and women of the Armed Forces.
It’s about Derek, a rugby player who has lost both his legs, it’s about Carl whose jaw is wired up so he has been drinking through a straw.
It’s about Richard who was handed a mobile phone as he lay on the stretcher so he could say goodbye to his wife.
It’s about Ben, it’s about Steven and Andy and Mark, it’s about them all.
They are just blokes but they are our blokes; they are our heroes. We want to help our heroes."
- It's about 'the blokes': those men and women of our Armed Forces who have been wounded in the service of our country since 9/11.
- H4H provides direct, practical support for our wounded. We fund projects and initiatives that make a real difference to the lives of our wounded heroes.
- We do not seek to criticise or be political. We just want to help and we work closely with the Army, Navy and RAF to provide support where it is most needed.
- 'Money in, money out'. We spend all that we get. and all our admin costs are covered by selling H4H merchandise through Help for Heroes Trading.
- It's about doing your bit, no matter how big or small. Every fundraiser is special to us and can make a real difference, so please keep going!
Help For Heroes is a national charity and many local fundraising events are held to raise money for this good cause.
For details of events taking place, please check the events pages on mkfm.com or visit the Help For Heroes website directly for details of official events.
Call Help for Heroes on 0845 673 1760 or 01980 846 459
Help for Heroes
Aspire Business Centre
Hants SP9 7QD