Our Latest Photo Galleries - Have We Snapped You?
Jurys Inn RefurbishmentCheck out photos from the reopening after a £2m refurb and its brand new look Read More
MK Dons 6 - 1 Leyton OrientPhotos and match report from 18/4/15 Read More
Battle Of The Bands (17/4/15)Photos from the weekly live music battle at MK11 Kiln Farm Club on Friday 17th April 2015 Read More
Non-Stop PopUnion J headlined ArenaMK’s first public concert on 11/4/15 with MKFM Read More
Lionel Richie tributeLionel Richie tribute Malcolm Pitt performed at Calcutta Brasserie in Stony Stratford on 8/4/15 with MKFM Read More
Community FundayPhotos from Wednesday 8th April 2015 at Warren Park in Bletchley with MKFM Read More
Easter Fun At Bletchley ParkPhotos from Monday 6th April 2015 at the home of the codebreakers Read More
Finley Quaye Live At MK11MOBO and BRITS winner Finley Quaye performed at the MK11 Live Music Venue on Sunday 5th April - photos and videos here Read More
Spring Bake At XscapeGreat British Bake Off winner Nancy Birtwhistle was serving up some Easter treats at Xscape on Saturday 4th April. Read More
MK BMX Meeting - 5/4/15Photos from the 1st round of the BMX East Region Racing Series at Milton Keynes BMX Track in Pineham Read More
"It’s about the blokes, our men and women of the Armed Forces.
It’s about Derek, a rugby player who has lost both his legs, it’s about Carl whose jaw is wired up so he has been drinking through a straw.
It’s about Richard who was handed a mobile phone as he lay on the stretcher so he could say goodbye to his wife.
It’s about Ben, it’s about Steven and Andy and Mark, it’s about them all.
They are just blokes but they are our blokes; they are our heroes. We want to help our heroes."
- It's about 'the blokes': those men and women of our Armed Forces who have been wounded in the service of our country since 9/11.
- H4H provides direct, practical support for our wounded. We fund projects and initiatives that make a real difference to the lives of our wounded heroes.
- We do not seek to criticise or be political. We just want to help and we work closely with the Army, Navy and RAF to provide support where it is most needed.
- 'Money in, money out'. We spend all that we get. and all our admin costs are covered by selling H4H merchandise through Help for Heroes Trading.
- It's about doing your bit, no matter how big or small. Every fundraiser is special to us and can make a real difference, so please keep going!
Help For Heroes is a national charity and many local fundraising events are held to raise money for this good cause.
For details of events taking place, please check the events pages on mkfm.com or visit the Help For Heroes website directly for details of official events.
Call Help for Heroes on 0845 673 1760 or 01980 846 459
Help for Heroes
Aspire Business Centre
Hants SP9 7QD