Our Latest Photo Galleries - Have We Snapped You?
Elvis at B TownThe King of Rock n Roll was at B Town restaurant on Thursday 28 May 2015 with MKFM Read More
Spring FestivalPhotos from Sunday 24th May at The Hungry Horse in Broughton with MKFM Read More
Get Vocal At The Social - HeatsPhotos, video and audio of the heats of our singing competition at MK Social Read More
Get Vocal At The Social - FinalPhotos, video and audio from the final of our singing competition at MK Social on Thursday 21/5/15 Read More
Voluntary Sector ReceptionMK Community Foundation organised a special event for local volunrary organisations and charities on Thursday 14/5/15 - photos and audio here Read More
MK Election DebatesWatch and listen again to the Milton Keynes North and South election debates broadcast live on MKFM here Read More
MK Food & Leisure Awards 2015Check out the winners from the event at Woburn Sculpture Gallery on Sunday 10th May 2015 with MKFM Read More
Hazeley Academy MKFM Dropdown DayThe whole of Year 10 from Hazeley Academy produced their own radio shows with MKFM on Monday 11th May 2015 - listen to the podcasts here Read More
VE Day CommemorationPhotos from the commemoration of VE Day in Milton Keynes in 2015 Read More
Love Bletchley Day 9/5/15Photos from Love Bletchley Day and the opening of the bandstand on Saturday 9th May 2015 with MKFM Read More
"It’s about the blokes, our men and women of the Armed Forces.
It’s about Derek, a rugby player who has lost both his legs, it’s about Carl whose jaw is wired up so he has been drinking through a straw.
It’s about Richard who was handed a mobile phone as he lay on the stretcher so he could say goodbye to his wife.
It’s about Ben, it’s about Steven and Andy and Mark, it’s about them all.
They are just blokes but they are our blokes; they are our heroes. We want to help our heroes."
- It's about 'the blokes': those men and women of our Armed Forces who have been wounded in the service of our country since 9/11.
- H4H provides direct, practical support for our wounded. We fund projects and initiatives that make a real difference to the lives of our wounded heroes.
- We do not seek to criticise or be political. We just want to help and we work closely with the Army, Navy and RAF to provide support where it is most needed.
- 'Money in, money out'. We spend all that we get. and all our admin costs are covered by selling H4H merchandise through Help for Heroes Trading.
- It's about doing your bit, no matter how big or small. Every fundraiser is special to us and can make a real difference, so please keep going!
Help For Heroes is a national charity and many local fundraising events are held to raise money for this good cause.
For details of events taking place, please check the events pages on mkfm.com or visit the Help For Heroes website directly for details of official events.
Call Help for Heroes on 0845 673 1760 or 01980 846 459
Help for Heroes
Aspire Business Centre
Hants SP9 7QD