Our Latest Photo Galleries - Have We Snapped You?
Hollie's Chocolicious BallPhotos from Saturday 18 May at Jurys Inn supported by MKFM Read More
Top Shop openingMKFM DJs were playing live at the new Top Shop in Midsummer Place on Saturday 18th May 2013 - photos here Read More
MK Food & Leisure Awards 2013Winners and photos from the glitzy event at Jury's Inn on Sunday 12th May 2013 with MKFM Read More
Henry Allen Fundraising EventMKFM helped raise £1186.71 for the Henry Allen Appeal on 12/5/13 at Asda in Bletchley - photos here Read More
Mayor's Cricket TournamentPhotos from Sunday May 12th at Campbell Park Read More
Love Bletchley DayPhotos from Love Bletchley Day on Saturday 11th May 2013 Read More
MK Marathon 2013Photos and audio from the marathon on Monday 6th May Read More
"It’s about the blokes, our men and women of the Armed Forces.
It’s about Derek, a rugby player who has lost both his legs, it’s about Carl whose jaw is wired up so he has been drinking through a straw.
It’s about Richard who was handed a mobile phone as he lay on the stretcher so he could say goodbye to his wife.
It’s about Ben, it’s about Steven and Andy and Mark, it’s about them all.
They are just blokes but they are our blokes; they are our heroes. We want to help our heroes."
- It's about 'the blokes': those men and women of our Armed Forces who have been wounded in the service of our country since 9/11.
- H4H provides direct, practical support for our wounded. We fund projects and initiatives that make a real difference to the lives of our wounded heroes.
- We do not seek to criticise or be political. We just want to help and we work closely with the Army, Navy and RAF to provide support where it is most needed.
- 'Money in, money out'. We spend all that we get. and all our admin costs are covered by selling H4H merchandise through Help for Heroes Trading.
- It's about doing your bit, no matter how big or small. Every fundraiser is special to us and can make a real difference, so please keep going!
Help For Heroes is a national charity and many local fundraising events are held to raise money for this good cause.
For details of events taking place, please check the events pages on mkfm.com or visit the Help For Heroes website directly for details of official events.
Call Help for Heroes on 0845 673 1760 or 01980 846 459
Help for Heroes
Aspire Business Centre
Hants SP9 7QD