Our Latest Photo Galleries - Have We Snapped You?
MK Calling 2015Photos, video and audio from the launch of the exhibition from local artists and artists inspired by Milton Keynes at MK Gallery on 2/7/15 Read More
Everyone's Invited 2015Photos from a fantastic weekend at intu Milton Keynes on 27th and 28th June 2015 Read More
Newport Pagnell Strawberry Fayre 2015An afternoon of family fun, music and strawberries hosted by Newport Pagnell Youth Club on Sunday 28th June 2015 Read More
Midsummer Madness 2015The community funday returned on Sunday 28th June at Leon Rec, in Bletchley Read More
Woughton Carnival 2015The community carnival returned on Saturday 27th June 2015 with MKFM Read More
SpamalotAimee from Drive was in Spamalot at MK Theatre on Thursday 18th June 2015 - see how she got on here Read More
Family Fun DayPhotos from Saturday 20th June at Ward Andrews hosted by MKFM Read More
Midsummer Picnic 2015National Picnic Week was celebrated with live music hosted by MKFM with MKCCM at Fred Roche Gardens on Friday 19th June Read More
Crohns & Colitis Quiz NightPhotos from a charity quiz at The Weathercock in Woburn Sands on 17/6/15 Read More
Willen Hospice Royal Ascot DayPhotos from the event on 17th June 2015 with MKFM Read More
Willen Hospice Supporters Reception 2015Photos from the reception for supporters of Willen Hospice held on Monday 15th June 2015 Read More
Hollie's Best Of British BallPhotos from Hope For Hollie's 2015 Summer ball on 13/6/15 at Doubletree by Hilton supported by MKFM Read More
Bollywood ExtravaganzaPhotos from Thursday 11th June 2015 at B Town restaurant Read More
West Bletchley Carnival 2015The carnival returned on Saturday 6th June with West Bletchley Council, MKFM... and a Twisted Circus theme Read More
Jessica's Rainbow RunPhotos from the family run for Harry's Rainbow on Saturday 6th June 2015 Read More
"It’s about the blokes, our men and women of the Armed Forces.
It’s about Derek, a rugby player who has lost both his legs, it’s about Carl whose jaw is wired up so he has been drinking through a straw.
It’s about Richard who was handed a mobile phone as he lay on the stretcher so he could say goodbye to his wife.
It’s about Ben, it’s about Steven and Andy and Mark, it’s about them all.
They are just blokes but they are our blokes; they are our heroes. We want to help our heroes."
- It's about 'the blokes': those men and women of our Armed Forces who have been wounded in the service of our country since 9/11.
- H4H provides direct, practical support for our wounded. We fund projects and initiatives that make a real difference to the lives of our wounded heroes.
- We do not seek to criticise or be political. We just want to help and we work closely with the Army, Navy and RAF to provide support where it is most needed.
- 'Money in, money out'. We spend all that we get. and all our admin costs are covered by selling H4H merchandise through Help for Heroes Trading.
- It's about doing your bit, no matter how big or small. Every fundraiser is special to us and can make a real difference, so please keep going!
Help For Heroes is a national charity and many local fundraising events are held to raise money for this good cause.
For details of events taking place, please check the events pages on mkfm.com or visit the Help For Heroes website directly for details of official events.
Call Help for Heroes on 0845 673 1760 or 01980 846 459
Help for Heroes
Aspire Business Centre
Hants SP9 7QD