Our Latest Photo Galleries - Have We Snapped You?
Car Raffle WinnerThe Milton Keynes Community Foundation car raffle was drawn live on MKFM at half time during MK Dons v Peterborough - listen again here Read More
Valentines Dinner & DancePhotos from a sumptuous Valentine's Day ball supporting the Kaylah Simms Foundation on 14/2/15 Read More
Olney Pancake Race 2015The original pancake race returned on Shrove Tuesday 17th February 2015 with MKFM Read More
Let’s Celebrate Conniburrow!Photos from Big Local Conniburrow's celebration event on 31st January 2015 at Germander Park School. Read More
Chiquitos Lunch for Willen HospicePhotos from Wednesday 11th February at Chiquitos in Kingston Read More
New Odeon IMAX OpensThe new Odeon IMAX at MK1 opened on Friday 27th February Read More
Forever Jackson at B TownThe UK's number 1 Michael Jackson tribute came to MK on 4/2/15 - photos, videos and audio here Read More
MK Social Showcase (5/2/15)Photos from MK Social's event to showcase their food, live music and new venue on 5/2/15 Read More
Interact Charter NightMilton Keynes Academy's Interact Club was officially launched at Holiday Inn on Tuesday 10th February 2015 Read More
Evolution MK 18/2/15Photos from the under 18's night at Wonderworld broadcast live on MKFM Read More
"It’s about the blokes, our men and women of the Armed Forces.
It’s about Derek, a rugby player who has lost both his legs, it’s about Carl whose jaw is wired up so he has been drinking through a straw.
It’s about Richard who was handed a mobile phone as he lay on the stretcher so he could say goodbye to his wife.
It’s about Ben, it’s about Steven and Andy and Mark, it’s about them all.
They are just blokes but they are our blokes; they are our heroes. We want to help our heroes."
- It's about 'the blokes': those men and women of our Armed Forces who have been wounded in the service of our country since 9/11.
- H4H provides direct, practical support for our wounded. We fund projects and initiatives that make a real difference to the lives of our wounded heroes.
- We do not seek to criticise or be political. We just want to help and we work closely with the Army, Navy and RAF to provide support where it is most needed.
- 'Money in, money out'. We spend all that we get. and all our admin costs are covered by selling H4H merchandise through Help for Heroes Trading.
- It's about doing your bit, no matter how big or small. Every fundraiser is special to us and can make a real difference, so please keep going!
Help For Heroes is a national charity and many local fundraising events are held to raise money for this good cause.
For details of events taking place, please check the events pages on mkfm.com or visit the Help For Heroes website directly for details of official events.
Call Help for Heroes on 0845 673 1760 or 01980 846 459
Help for Heroes
Aspire Business Centre
Hants SP9 7QD