Our Latest Photo Galleries - Have We Snapped You?
MKFM DAB Launch PartyPhotos from Friday 24th May 2013 at Cookies & Cream Read More
MK College Open Evening 22/5/13Photos, audio and more details about the courses on offer - nobody else focuses on your skills and future quite like Milton Keynes College Read More
Tom Jones TributePhotos from Calcutta Brasserie on 22nd May 2013 Read More
Hollie's Chocolicious BallPhotos from Saturday 18 May at Jurys Inn supported by MKFM Read More
Top Shop openingMKFM DJs were playing live at the new Top Shop in Midsummer Place on Saturday 18th May 2013 - photos here Read More
MK Food & Leisure Awards 2013Winners and photos from the glitzy event at Jury's Inn on Sunday 12th May 2013 with MKFM Read More
Henry Allen Fundraising EventMKFM helped raise £1186.71 for the Henry Allen Appeal on 12/5/13 at Asda in Bletchley - photos here Read More
We are very grateful for the support of Arriva Buses in Milton Keynes who are displaying MKFM posters in every single local service, helping us to spread the word about our mission to bring local radio back to MK.
They also provide valuable public transport updates to help us provide the most detailed local travel news service.
To find out more about the greener, faster bus services in Milton Keynes please check out Arriva MK's website. It includes timetables, maps and lots of other useful information.
Arriva is one of the UK’s largest regional bus operators, with more than 4,500 vehicles serving customers in the North East, North West and South East of England, Yorkshire, the Midlands,
Scotland and Wales.
The group is one of the largest operators in London, running more than 1,700 buses under contract to Transport for London. Arriva also operates The Original Tour sightseeing buses and is a bus and coach distributor marketing a range of chassis and bodywork solutions.
ARRIVA BUSES CUSTOMER PROMISE
We value your custom and welcome customers from all communities that we serve. Here we have outlined the quality of service that we promise to deliver to you:
- We aim to ensure that you have a safe, comfortable journey on a clean, well-maintained bus
- You will be able to identify your Arriva bus by its distinctive turquoise and cream colours
- The route number and destination of the bus will be clearly displayed
- Your bus will be driven by a professional wearing a uniform
- We will always endeavour to be helpful, courteous and treat people with respect
- We are committed to providing a range of good value tickets, so that you can choose the one that suits you best
- Information about the times of Arriva buses is available from this website from traveline on 0871 200 22 33
If you wish to be kept up to date with information about your local bus service, including any promotions, please let us know via the ‘talk to us’ section on this website.
- We will make it easy for you to tell us what you like or don’t like about our services via our customer services hotline 0844 800 44 11. This number will be displayed on all our vehicles. Feedback can also be provided in writing: please refer to the Talk to Us section for further contact details
- We will respond to comments made within 10 working days of receipt and will keep you up to date on progress in the meantime
- We try to run all buses on time. However sometimes things outside our control, like traffic congestion or road works, might affect your journey. We will work with others to reduce the impact wherever possible
- If your bus leaves early or is more than 5 minutes late and we are to blame, we will offer you a future journey free of charge. Should this be the case please contact our customer services on 0844 800 44 11
HOW TO CATCH A BUS IN MK
Where do you want to go?
Use the Route Planner to find out which bus takes you where you want to go. Timetables and route maps are available for you to print. Timetables are often displayed at bus stops too.
If you want to talk to us about your journey you can speak to our customer services team on 0844 800 44 11 during normal office hours. If you want timetable information by phone you can call traveline on 0871 200 22 33.
Which ticket do you need?
Travelling with Arriva is very good value for money. We have fares to suit every type of journey. Select Timetables & Tickets to find out which fare is best for you.
Your driver can also advise you on the best ticket for your journey. Please try to have the correct fare as the drivers may not always have change, and we aren't able to accept £50 notes on the bus. All you have to do then is find a seat, sit back and enjoy your journey.
Getting on the bus
As the bus approaches your bus stop you will see the number and destination of the service on the front. To stop the bus, simply hold out your arm to signal to the driver that you want him to stop. More and more of our buses have little or no entrance step, so it’s easy to get on even with a buggy or shopping trolley
Getting off the bus
When you want the bus to stop, simply press the bell once in good time and remain in your seat until the bus comes to a stop.
Now you've arrived at your destination without the worry of having to find a parking space or change for the meter - all you have to do is enjoy your day. Look at our Town Guides for places recommended by other Arriva customers to visit while you’re there.
If you would like to comment on your bus journey or if you have difficulty moving about and would like to know more about our easy access, wheelchair friendly bus routes please contact us .